Happy birthday

I woke up my twin sister. How could she be asleep on our birthday?

"Kayla! Kayla! Wake up!"

Nothing. I went to the kitchen and met my brother Spencer.

"So, everything is ready?" I asked him with a smile. I've always loved my brother. He nodded.

"Will you help me to wake Kayla up?"

His eyes lit up. He always loved to do pranks at me and my sister. We took two glasses of water and went upstairs. We paid attention to not wake her up opening the door. Then we walked really slowly to her bed.

"1, 2, 3"

And we throw the water in her face. She woke up screaming, while we started to laugh.

"You! Will pay this to me!" She hissed.

"Yeah, yeah, now get ready, we have the plane in three hours.

"Omg!! Is it today?"

"Yes"

After 15 minutes she was ready. We greeted our parents, and went into the car. Spencer started to drive.

"Happy Birthday to my sisters" said Spencer

"Thank you Spency" we both said giggling. He rolled his eyes. He didn't like the nickname that we gave him.

"Happy birthday Kayla"

"Happy Birthday Evelyn"

Kayla has blonde waivy hair, blue eyes, pink skin, and all the curves in the right places. She's beautiful. I don't look like her. I wish to be like her a bit, but I won't change myself for nothing in the world. She's taller than me. I love her smile, she has got beautiful white teeth. People say that I am really pretty, I can't see all this beauty. I have straight long brown hair, green eyes, and pink/white skin, white perfect teeth. About Spencer, well, he's really handsome, not because he's my brother but it's true. He has brown straight hair and beautiful blue eyes, white teeth, a perfect smile. He has a lot of girls around him but he didn't find his 'soulmate' already. Spencer for my birthday gave me a camera, while Kayla gave me a bracelet with a red heart, it can open, it's a pic of our family inside. Spencer gave her mp3 player. I gave her a t-shirt with the best times we spent together. We finally arrived at the airport. We took the flight for Florence. I felt asleep on the plane and my sibling too.

"What do you think if tomorrow we go to visit some museum or castle?" I asked them when we arrived in the hotel.

"I'd love to, I was watching some pictures of Volterra, we could go there" Kayla said.

"Sure, Spencer?"

"It's okay for me"

"Okay, goodnight" said Spencer to us.

"Goodnight Spency"

"We should go to sleep too" Kayla said.

"You're right"

"Goodnight Evelyn"

"Goodnight Kayla"

Just one day to go to Volterra, I was so excited. Volterra, we are coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like the first chapter.
I will update soon, in the new caphter they
Will meet Heidi and the Volturi.