|||PROLOGUE|||

It was a lovely day, the sun shined behind the clouds. The snow was coming down slowly in the park. Not many people lived in this area, it was always peace and quiet.

Until this day, where there laid blood.

The blood was a beautiful contrast against the white. In the snow and blood laid two people, a man and a woman, a couple by the looks of it. Gunshot wounds were littered all over their chests.

Another man laid about fifteen feet away. His arms and legs weren't attached anymore, they looked to have been ripped off of his body, while his body was shredded away. A gun, presumably the gun that killed the couple, was next to one of his arms. He had on a black ski mask. A little girl laid about ten feet away from the massacre, looking unscathed.

"Oh my god. Hey!" A young man came upon the event, shaking the child as he tried to get his phone out to call police.

The girl slowly woke, grabbing his arm as he pressed the numbers in his phone, "Don't. I don't want to go to jail." The girl started to cry.

"You won't go to jail." He cooed, "What is your name?"

"Y/n–n L–l/n." She stuttered over her words.

"I'm Satoru Gojō. How old are you?"

"I'm six. How old are you, mister?" She looked up at him, wiping the tears on her face with her sleeve.

"Eighteen. Can you explain what happened?" He asked, looking back at the scene.

"If you promise not to call the police."

"I promise." He put his hand out, holding out his pinky. She was hesitant, but latched on.

She took a breath, "I went to go find my ball an–d I heard gunshots, so I hid underneath the slide. I saw m–my mom and d–dad die. I kept crying and crying and then I screamed and when I looked up the man looked like that. Then I passed out."

"Wow. You're pretty powerful for your age." Y/n tilted her head at his comment, "Do you have anyone to stay with?"

"No."

"Come on, you can stay with me, while we figure out your situation. I can help you not lose control like that again."

Y/n had no family other than her parents close by. Family was called, but no one cared enough to come and take care of her.

Satoru agreed to take care her.

After that, Y/n and Satoru became close. He was a like an older brother to her. He trained her to fight and keep her emotions in check. He helped her to control the power within her.

She was grateful. She was happy to have someone who looked after her and cared for her.

She finally had family once again.