dos

👤 liv

👤 liv.bakery
liked by jjparker47 and 806 others
mariposazavala   made bestie try boba for the first time 🧋
view all 67 comments
jjparker47 guys the one on the right's my gf 🥵
jjparker47 ur sooo gorgeous wtf
mariposazavala im coming (over) rn 😼
liv.bakery   i was kidnapped.
liv.bakery   it was good ngl
  ⤷ liv.bakery   not as good as u 😏
  ⤷ jjparker47 okay back off, oLivIa
  mariposazavala not u exposing our affair 🤭

× × ×

The year that Mariposa and JJ have been dating, he's become family, so even though her dad didn't exactly like the thought of her dating, it wasn't unusual for the family to come home and see him on the couch. Or to hear his voice upstairs. Or to hear him in the backyard. Or to see him rummaging through the fridge. His parents traveled for work, so they weren't home as much, and he didn't have any siblings so he liked going over to not feel as alone. And he was thankful that Mariposa's family loved him. Eladio and Fabiola thought he was good for her and could tell his feelings were genuine, Reina sometimes turned to him if she was having boy trouble and Casimiro liked having a brother figure around.

As much as Eladio and Fabiola supported their own kids, they also supported JJ. Even with working hectic jobs, they went to everybody's game, performance, competition, etc.  JJ's parents weren't absent per se, like they talked to him every single day, and when they were home, spent every minute with him.  They just couldn't exactly control when their job required them to travel for weeks at a time.

Three weeks into school, Beverly had their first game, which they unfortunately lost by one touchdown. JJ was pretty bummed out, from the loss but also because coach was now going to make them do two-a-days. To cheer him up, Mariposa took him to their favorite diner for burgers and milkshakes and they went to eat on the beach.

"Did you guys meet the new kid yet?" JJ asked at lunch. Unlike last time when Mariposa was in between his knees while he was sitting on the table, they somehow moved to sitting on the huge stairs made up of grass and concrete. Mariposa was on one step above JJ with his in between her legs, using her thigh as a pillow. "Heard he's a receiver." He said, looking directly at Asher since that was his position.

Since his head was already in her lap, Mariposa played with his hair while using her other hand to eat. Obviously her food, which consisted of a torta, fruit cup and a bag of chips, was coming from her Dora lunchbox because her mom's food was a million times better than what the school calls food. "He had physics with Liv and I this morning. He's nice and pretty smart." She was the only one to speak up, so she assumed that she was the only one that has met him already.

Reina walked up to the group's table and simply said, "Mari, I'm breaking into your locker. Hey, JJ."

"Sup Na-Na."