veinte

👤jjparker47liked by jjparker47 and 1,213 moremariposazavala   kalani's our first child :)view 79 commentsjjparker47   we're starting a football team ⤷ mariposazavala   correct 😼liv

👤jjparker47
liked by jjparker47 and 1,213 more
mariposazavala kalani's our first child :)
view 79 comments
jjparker47   we're starting a football team
mariposazavala   correct 😼
liv.bakery   i thought u were joking 😭
jjparker47 why would we joke about adopting a baby 😐
casimirozavala you got a puppy?!
mariposazavala CASI WHEN DID U GET INSTAGRAM
casimirozavala   today 🥰
zavala.reina   we're stealing ur daughter

Mariposa smiled happily as she walked into the house, JJ following her while holding their new puppy

Mariposa smiled happily as she walked into the house, JJ following her while holding their new puppy.  It's been two weeks since he and Casemiro performed "Un Poco Loco" for the whole family, and she just got her cast taken off.  Her collarbone and ribs are good, she just has to take it easy, and instead of a cast on her leg, she's wearing a brace, so she's able to walk and move around, as long as she's not doing anything too intense. And because JJ was bugging about it a couple weeks ago, she asked her doctor if she was able to have sex. The doctor explained a lot, but to keep it short, JJ wouldn't be as frustrated anymore.

"Can I hold her first? I'm the youngest."  Casimiro asked excitedly.  He was sitting on the couch, patting his lap like he was about to be handed a baby, and Reina was seated beside him, so JJ handed over the puppy as their parents walked in.

"I thought you said you guys were getting ice cream?"

Mariposa looked at her parents, then back to the puppy, then back to her parents with a smile on her face.  "We did.  Then we went to the animal rescue shelter and I told my boss you guys said it was okay."

"Mari, we can't keep a puppy.  No one's here during the day."  Eladio told her. 

"I know, that's why we got a playpen, a cage, a dog door, and dog toys.  Look, we bought training pads."  Mariposa held up and pointed out all of the stuff her and JJ bought, trying to change her parents' his mind.  "Please?  Look they already like her."  Mariposa pointed to her younger siblings, lowkey using them as bait to convince her parents. 

Kalani was a few months old and half pitbull, so she wasn't that small, which explains why she was sitting on top of Casimiro's back and licking his face. She was still small enough to sit in people's laps without it hurting them, but she was definitely bigger than a smaller dog like a Chihuahua or Pug. Considering her young age, she's still very playful and hyper, so JJ was making sure she didn't accidentally hurt Casimiro, but all three seemed to love her.  "Fine, but you have to train her.  I've seen dogs on TV rip up the couches and pee on them.  This couch was $5,000, and the couches outside are almost just as expensive, I don't want them messed up."

Mariposa nodded her head happily, telling her parents she'd do all of that. She went to the couch to go sit with JJ, her siblings, and her new puppy, and once Kalani saw her sit, she bounded over to Mariposa and fell over in her lap with her head on JJ's thigh.

× × ×

School was easier for Mariposa, because she didn't have to depend on someone to get her to her next class or to the bathroom, but she wasn't completely used to walking after not having done it for six weeks, but she was slowly getting used to it. She just hoped that by homecoming, she'd be able to at least walk properly.  Homecoming was this Friday, and she didn't have an outfit yet, and because she didn't have volleyball practice anymore, Mariposa and Olivia went to the mall.  JJ had already went and bought a blue suit, as he usually does, so she was trying to find something that would match the color of his.  Not exactly looking for a blue dress, more of just some things that would look good with the color.

"Did JJ tell you what kind of blue he was wearing? He has suits in like every variation of blue."

Pulling away from the clothing rack to turn around to Olivia, Mariposa told her, "You know when you highlight a word on your phone and it all turns blue?  It's like that color, but a little lighter.  He sent me a picture of the color, but he didn't send the suit."

"How come he always wears a blue suit? Like I'm pretty sure he wore one to the 8th grade dance."

"He said it looks the best with his eyes."  She shrugged.  "Do you think this would match?"

"Mari, black goes with basically everything." She nodded and after looking at the dress long enough, she added it to the pile in her arms. "Um, did we lose your sister?"  Olivia looked around the store they were in and tried peering over all of the racks to find Reina.

Mariposa looked up from another dress option and said, "She texted me saying she's trying some on already."

However, before Olivia could say anything about how Reina chose her dresses pretty fast, said freshman came over with now only three dresses in hand. "These were the only ones that looked good on me. Are you guys almost done? Mari has like 15 dresses in her arms." 

The two juniors looked at the stack of dresses and hangers Mariposa was holding and then to each other.  "Yeah, we should probably narrow it down now."  Mariposa suggested. 

The three walked to the dressing rooms and since the older two had more to try on, Reina decided to sit on the couch and judge them until they could help her decide on which dress she'd wear to homecoming.  Reina didn't hold back and bluntly told the girls of the color, shape, fit, etc. of each dress fit them or not.  "Are you going to homecoming or Sunday school?"  She would ask.  "You wouldn't even wear that as a casual school outfit. No amount of accessories or makeup or shiny heels can fix that."

In the end, Reina's dress was green, Olivia's was red and Mariposa's was black. Now they had to decide if they needed new shoes, accessories, perfume, makeup, etc. specifically for the dance, but that would all be decided later as they were now going to the food court.  The three finally decided on a Japanese restaurant, partly because of the sushi and partly because it was the one restaurant selling full course meals.  And a man gave them a sample of teriyaki chicken which was as actually really good.

"Are you gonna eat your shrimp?"

"Reina, we just sat down.  Yes, I'm eating the shrimp."

"Can I have the leftovers?  Because this is just—"  Reina put her fingers to her mouth and imitated a chef kiss before looking at Olivia.  "You gonna eat that?"

ik you can't adopt a dog until ur like 18 or 21, but we are pretending 😜 in case yall dont follow the spam book, hunter (jj) followed mi tiktok last night so we're now friends 😈

anyways i forgot reina's fc actually sings so i was v much obligated to do this 😼

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️