doce

liked by mariposazavala and 1,186 morejjparker47  hey alexa, play shortie like mine by bow wowview 83 comments liv

jjparker47  hey alexa, play shortie like mine by bow wow
view 83 comments
liv.bakery sir get ur hands off MY wife 😡
jjparker47 YOUR wife??
mariposazavala lol throuple tease 😜
liv.bakery no that's all u, hes gross 🤢
mariposazavala who she??
jjparker47 idk i found her in an alley
jordan1baker dude half ur page is a butterfly
jjparker47 the cutest butterfly on earth sooo...

× × ×

All week, Asher has been acting up with Spencer because of the banquet and the fumble at the game on Friday

All week, Asher has been acting up with Spencer because of the banquet and the fumble at the game on Friday. This Friday, there wasn't a football game so after practice, JJ and Mariposa went to her house to take showers and put on pajamas for their movie night. Well, first they finished their homework and helped Casimiro and Reina with theirs, then they had a movie night.

Both of them were in Mariposa's bed with the chandelier light dimmed and a movie, Soul, from Disney+ playing.  Mariposa already had her hair wrapped into her scarf and both had on face masks.  Mariposa had just finished painting her nails and was now doing JJ's. He had told her that he didn't want any color on his nails, which she called him boring for, so she just painted over them with clear nail polish.  She was finishing up the last two nails when his phone started ringing, so she answered it for him once she saw Jordan's name and put it against his ear.

"Right now?  Bro, I'm in the middle of my face mask and movie night."

"I've been texting you for the past 10 minutes.  Can you just get here?"  Jordan said on the other side of the line, his side of the conversation not audible to Mariposa who was now invested in the movie.

JJ glanced at her and then internally groaned.  "Fine, this better not take long."  Hanging up, JJ put his phone onto Mariposa's nightstand and turned to her.  "Jordan wants the team to meet him in Crenshaw."

"Wha— but we're getting to the good part."

"I know, but he said it was urgent.  Do you wanna come?  I can buy you a milkshake and food after."  He bargained.  He was kind of hoping she'd go with him because he already felt bad enough for pausing their night, so he'd feel even worse for leaving her alone.

"Fine, but can I still wear sweatpants?"  JJ nodded, not really sure why she was asking for permission.  They both went to the bathroom to wash off their faces and while JJ was changing, Mariposa was taking the scarf off of her hair and putting moisturizer on her face.  She even made JJ put some on because his "face wasn't complete" and then they both left, after telling her parents JJ needed to go to a football meeting real quick.  It technically wasn't a lie, but if she said they were going to Crenshaw, Mariposa would probably have to stay.

The ride to Crenshaw wasn't that long, and despite the fact that JJ had gotten the message 10 minutes late and while he was in the middle of a face mask, he and Mariposa somehow arrived at the same time as the rest of the team.  The whole area was new to them, so Mariposa held onto JJ's arm and looked around.  "Wait, you didn't say you were bringing Mari with you."  Jordan said, his childhood friend immediately catching his attention as she walked onto the field with the guys, wearing only sweatpants and cropped, long sleeve, white shirt.

"We were having a movie night, dude.  I wasn't going to just leave her there."  JJ explained. 

Mariposa looked around around, not really knowing where to go since she couldn't exactly stand on the field all night.  Then she heard Spencer call her name, so she followed him to see what he wanted, and they ended up at the bench on the side.  "This Mariposa.  And this is Coop and Patience.  You can sit with them." 

Mariposa took a seat beside Patience while Coop was standing up talking to Spencer, and before Patience could talk to her, JJ came over.  "Babe, can you hold these?  I don't want to break them."  In his hand, he had his phone and the friendship bracelet Olivia had made.

"If it means I get a milkshake, then I guess.  Try not to break any bones, please."  She emphasized, since they were already on the topic of things breaking.

"For you, I'll try."

Before running off back to his team, JJ leaned down to kiss her forehead.  Beside her, Patience gasped.  "You're that one couple from Beverly."  She pieced together.  "With the milkshakes.  Spencer talked about you guys once.  Apparently he's never seen a healthy relationship before."

By now, Coop had sat back down on the other side of Patience and overheard the last part of what Patience said.  "Wait, did he just give you his phone?"  Coop asked, making Mariposa nod her head.  "Do you know his password?"

"Yeah, but I usually just use my face to open it."  She said, referencing the fact that JJ's phone had facial recognition on her face.

"That's like the highest level of relationship trust.  Now I get what Spence was talking about." 

The game finally started and it was clear that neither team was holding back despite the lack of protective equipment. Mariposa, Coop and Patience had little side conversations, but the three of them were mainly interested in the game because it didn't look like it was going to end well. At some point, Spencer's mom came to the field and she was about to stop the game when she saw Spencer spitting out blood until Coop stopped her.

"I never understood why they took football so seriously.  Volleyball is never like this."  Mariposa told Patience, watching as the guys continued to get rough with each other.  "And it's high school."

"I don't know, I think it's just a guy thing.  They're always mad about something."  The two of them shrugged as Coop and Grace sat down and continued to watching the game.

The score was 14-7 when the "halftime" started, and more people started coming into the stadium, but it only lasted a couple of minutes.  Once Beverly had evened out the score to 14-14, security guards walked in and everyone took off running.  JJ almost picked up Mariposa, but she was trying to wave to Patience and Coop, so he stuck to just pulling her with him.

"Does a tie still mean we won?"

"Well, Spence gets to keep his ring, but I think they're still mad.  Do you want another Oreo milkshake?"

Mariposa thought about it for a second, then shook her head because that's what she had after practice.  "I wanna try the chocolate chip cookie dough.  I've never had that one."

i still have a math quiz, chem quiz and like 4 hws to do before midnight, this is so ugly 🤧

in honor of the ig caption 🥱 pls ive never seen this mv until now and this is so corny 😭🤚🏽

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️