nueve

Since the day on the beach on Tuesday, the week went by pretty fast

Since the day on the beach on Tuesday, the week went by pretty fast. On Wednesday, Mariposa's and JJ had history test, she took her AP Statistics test. On Thursday, she had her team won a volleyball game, as usual, and then she attended an event for football with JJ. The boosters wanted to kind of celebrate with the team before the game since they've been doing good this season, but the event with some thing they did every year no matter what.

JJ was wearing a blue suit, like he usually does, because he thought they made his eye collar pop out a lot more. Mariposa agreed, but she wasn't gonna say that and boost his ego. The night was all about him and the team, so she wasn't really trying to go above and beyond for the night, but she still was dressing for the occasion. The event was semi-formal, but more towards the formal side, so to complement JJ's blue suit, she was wearing a thin-strapped long, satin black dress that, with heels, reached her ankles and complimented her body very well. Her hair was slicked back into a low bun, and to compensate for the fact that she wasn't wearing any color other than black, she added pink and gold to her eye make up. Still keeping it simple, her earrings were little hoops and studs and she wore plain black heels. On her chest, laid a gold butterfly necklace that she had got from JJ and on the back of it was their anniversary date.

  On her chest, laid a gold butterfly necklace that she had got from JJ and  on the back of it was their anniversary date

Since they both had practice, they went to JJs house to get ready together.  Along with having a drawer in his closet, she also had a cabinet in his bathroom with everything she would need.  The only thing she had to bring was her dress and make up bag, but she had dropped it off in the morning. 

"Posi, should my jacket be buttoned or unbuttoned?"

JJ stood a few feet away, opening and closing his jacket so Mariposa would have a visual of what unbuttoned or buttoned would look like.  "Buttoned looks better.  Can you hook the back of my dress? I can't reach it."  Without question, JJ moved behind her and held the back of her dress to secure it closed.  That was the final thing she had to do, so once she had sprayed perfume, she grabbed her little purse and the two went downstairs to get into his Jeep. "Do you think they'll have the chocolate fountain like they did last year?"

"I hope so, because then we would have a reason to run away." JJ said. The year prior, they both spent most of the night sticking fruit and desserts into the chocolate fountain. There was nothing wrong with the boosters, but they were all old and as teenagers, they had nothing to relatablely talk about. Other than football, of course, but JJ usually got tired of talking about it after a few hours.