veintiseis

liked by jjparker47 and 1,078 othersmariposazavala   bestie says hi :)view 98 commentsliv

mariposazavala   bestie says hi :)
view 98 comments
liv.bakery first hi :)
liv.bakery milf 😩🥵🤩🍆💦
jjparker47 go away i called dibs 💯💦😩
jordan1baker  i thought i was bestie :/
mariposazavala   LMAOOO WHAT😹😹
jjparker47 i miss my daughter
zavala.reina   ur still in our living room 🤨
jjparker47 but she's upstairs :(

× × ×

Once again, Mariposa, Casimiro's, and Rena, we're spread out around the living room watching TV or on their phone. They had just gotten finished playing in the backyard with Kalani, so everyone was taking a break. Eladio walked in with his iPad in his hand, looking at his calendar and all of the things he had planned. "Familia, if you guys finish all your school stuff tomorrow, then you can ditch school Thursday and we can go to Disneyland. We can't go Friday because JJ has a football game, so it's either Thursday or Tuesday."

"Why are we ditching school?"

Reina smacked her lips and turned to her little brother who was sitting on the other side of their couch. "Don't question the good things in life, Casi."

"I don't know, we just don't work on those days."  Eladio shrugged.  "Ayuda a tu madre con la cena."

Truth be told, the three had already helped Fabiola make the tamales, but they're thinking was that if they helped more, they would eat dinner sooner. "Ama, we're ditching school on Thursday." Casimiro greeted.

"Eso es lo que tu padre llamó?  You're not ditching school, we're all taking a family mental health day."  Fabiola told the three, continuing to maneuver around the kitchen after she helped Casimiro get onto the barstool. 

"But my mental health is okay right now."  Casimiro commented.

From in between Casimiro and Mariposa, Reina began shaking her head.  "No it's not, we're going to Disneyland."