siete

JJ's parents being out of town and leaving him alone in the mansion, in some scenarios, was a good thing. Last night and this morning being one of them.  JJ definitely takes advantage of the fact that he's able to do whatever he wants in any room whenever he wants.  At the end of the day though, he always ends up back in his room, unless he accidentally falls asleep on the couch. 

When the two woke up, the sun light was shining directly into JJ's room from the window across the end of his bed and Mariposa groaned as she tried to disappear into JJ's bare body and the blanket.  "I hate your balcony."

JJ did a little stretch, keeping one arm around Mariposa and keeping his eyes closed.  "You didn't hate it last night."  He mumbled with his morning voice in full affect. "Aren't you going to Liv's?" He asked while absentmindedly playing with the end of the scarf covering her hair.

With her eyes closed and her body completely entangled with JJs, Mariposa responded with, "I'm not going until like 3pm."

"Oh, you're all mine for like 5 hours."  JJ lazy smiled and dragged the other half of her body onto him so she was straddling his torso with her head in his neck.  Hearing that she wouldn't be leaving for a few hours, his eyes opened, but not fully enough to actually adjust.

Being the lovesick teenager that he is, JJ was pretty much always in the mood whenever he saw her, but right now they were both naked and completely alone in his mansion.  With the skin to skin contact and the knowledge that they wouldn't be interrupted, JJs hands started to wander until Mariposa reach behind and grabbed one of his hands and putting it back on her back.  "Not right now, mi amor."

"I'm sorry, baby."  JJ readjusted his hands, moving them both to the dip in her back and squeezing her against him in a more comforting way, instead of a sexual way.  While the two laid in silence, JJ being more awake than Mariposa and actually having his eyes open, JJ kept kissing her temple gently.  "You ready to go downstairs and eat breakfast?  Or do you want me to make it and bring it up here?"

Mariposa lifted her head out of his neck and looked around, trying to find some article of clothing. The closest thing was JJ's shirt, but it was near the bedroom door. Since she was up, JJ sat up so she was now sitting on his lap. "Can you get the shirt?"  Climbing off of his to kneel beside him, Mariposa held the blanket to her chest and giggled to herself when JJ got up to grab it.  He came back over and put the shirt over her head, then leaned down to kiss her forehead. "You have a nice butt." She giggled, standing up and lifting her arms to stretch.

"That makes two of us." Still naked, JJ squeezed her ass and went into his closet to get both of them underwear, since she had her own drawer in his closet.

× × ×

Since Mariposa finally left JJ's house, her and Olivia have been sitting in her room doing art, talking about her crush on Spencer and anything else that's been going on in their lives.  Mariposa was at Olivia's desk because she was painting and Olivia was on her bed with her sketch book. "Does Layla know that you like him? Because she's been getting real close to him, even though she has a whole boyfriend. Like I find it weird how she keeps leaving Asher to hang out with Spencer. And the game yesterday? Not a good vibe."

"Is that why you haven't gotten that close to Spencer yet? Because of JJ?"

Thinking about it, Mariposa has only talked to Spencer a couple of times and it was usually just a few words. "Yes, but not in the way you're thinking. JJ just keeps me very occupied."

"I know, I'm surprised you haven't gotten pregnant with his baby yet." Olivia teased. "It's kind of funny though. In freshman year, he was almost as big of playboy as Jordan, and then out of nowhere in sophomore year, he asked you out. Now you guys have separation anxiety."

"We don't have—" Jordan knocking on the door, that was already open, cut off her protest and he looked at both of them.

"Mari, JJ just dropped off food for you guys and wants to know if you're still alive because you haven't been answering his texts."

Olivia to Mariposa with a teasing look, as if she was asking, "what were you saying?"  Mariposa glared at her and shook her head.  "That's not separation anxiety, because he's not here."

"Oh, he's here.  He's using the bathroom downstairs and didn't wanna come up because he thought you were mad at him for something."

Again with the teasing looks, Olivia looked at Mariposa.  "What food did he bring for us and why didn't you bring it up here?"

"Well, dear sister, you have legs.  Any he brought some bags from In and Out." 

Without further explanation, Jordan left the room, and Olivia set down her sketchbook to follow him downstairs.  "Come on.  If he's going to have separation anxiety, I can get with him giving us free food."  Olivia grabbed Mariposa's hands and started pulling her out of the seat to abandon her painting of a sunset on a beach.  "Hey, at least you know he'll never cheat on you.  He's kind of like a newborn puppy."

i made this 2 days ago and cant stop updating 🧍🏽‍♀️ i deadass turned my phone off last night to prevent myself from finishing and uploading this at 12am... v weird bc usually when i do chapters not related to the episodes i struggle, and here my ass is pushing a whole book exactly like that

 v weird bc usually when i do chapters not related to the episodes i struggle, and here my ass is pushing a whole book exactly like that

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️