catorce

Not even 20 minutes into the game, Spencer had already lost to Leila who had raised him one dare chip

Not even 20 minutes into the game, Spencer had already lost to Leila who had raised him one dare chip. He was sent to Asher's indoor jacuzzi to skinny dip with Olivia, and as they were leaving, Mariposa clapped quietly for her best friend. A few turns later, JJ was betting on driving the new Porshe in the garage. Everyone was flipping their cards, and JJ went last.

"King Pin, straight." The people watching the game unfold low-key lost their shit because everyone believed that Asher, who did have a good hand, was gonna win. "I told you I had a method. Let's see those keys." JJ stood out of his seat without a care in the world, everything out for the people watching to see, while sticking his hand out for Asher to hand the keys over. Mariposa, not wanting anyone to see, moved in front of his lower half.

"You're not driving my dad's Porsche with your dick hanging out." Asher said reluctantly.

JJ took about a minute to put all of his clothes back on, and everybody went outside to watch him and Asher pull out of the garage. "I think the game's getting a little out of hand."  Layla commented.

The two girlfriends stood in the driveway, Mariposa now wearing her black shirt again as they waited for JJ and Asher's return.  "JJ knows how to drive, don't worry.  We're probably leaving after this anyways."

"Your boyfriend drives like he's a NASCAR racer and he's not completely sober right now."

"That's true, I forgot about that." With that fact now in mind, Mariposa was impatiently waiting for JJ's return. 10 minutes later, the two returned with the Porsche and pulled right outside of the garage. JJ got out of the car telling everyone how awesome the driveway is and how good the car runs, all while walking towards Mariposa. "Gimme kiss, pendejo."

She made grabby hands to him, so he abruptly picked her up to kiss her like he hasn't seen her in three weeks. "I'm just happy he didn't kill us." Asher told Layla. She greeted him as he walked over to her, and told him the same thing she told Mariposa about how she thought the game was getting a little out of hand. However, that conversation was cut short when she noticed the Porsche was rolling down the driveway.

Everyone that was standing outside, which was less than half of the party, ran down the driveway with Asher before a devastating sound of metal crashing against metal was heard even up the driveway and by the garage. "Holy shit." JJ mumbled to himself, looking at the brand new Porsche that was now against the back of a pick up truck. "Bro, I am so sorry. I did not mean to do that."

Asher was in a state of shock and just waved him off before going inside to kick everybody out and call a tow truck.  The couple had came in Mariposa's S class Mercedes, but because he had pockets, JJ had her keys. They were just trying to get away from the house as quick as possible, but JJ wasn't exactly thinking straight.  "JJ you just crashed a Porshe, let me drive."

"I got it. As long as I put the car in park when we get to your house, we're good."

Mariposa's took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she turned her body to face her boyfriend. "JJ how much did you drink tonight?"

"Just a few beers in a couple shots, but that was an hour ago."

"JJ, pull over and let me drive!"

"No, we're fine! Just calm dow-"

They were definitely not fine. 

They finally got onto the main streets, which were all busy despite the fact that it was almost 10pm, and because he was trying to get Mariposa to stop freaking out about the fact that he was not completely sober, JJ wasn't paying attention to the road when it was his turn to go.  He drove Mariposa's car into the intersection once the light turned green, but a truck drove through and hit them Mariposa's side at full speed.  It wasn't completely his fault, but the Mercedes did a 360, not only compressing the roof of the car, but breaking the windshield in the process.  The passenger side, the side the truck had hit, was completely dented in and kind of pressing against Mariposa's.  The car was sitting upright after flipping over, but it was completely wrecked and she would probably have to get a new one.

The couple was coughing, the dirt that flew when they flipped in combination with the engine that was beginning to smoke getting into their lungs. Since the road was full, a lot of people had got out of their cars to check on the two cars involved in the accident.  After her little coughing fit, Mariposa's thought she was okay, but then begin freaking out again.

"JJ, I can't feel anything."

The blonde turned to look at his girlfriend, noticing that she was not moving, but her eyes were open and she was talking.  "What?"

"I can't feel anything and I can't move."  Mariposa stated, trying her hardest to at least move a finger, but it wasn't working.  She started hyperventilating and crying, repeating the words she had just told JJ. She couldn't see that he was trying to break the window to get out, but she heard a lot of noise from his side.  "Wait, don't leave me here."

"I'm not leaving you, I'm right here."  JJ Successfully got the window to break open, but he didn't know how he was going to get Mariposa's door to open, or whether or not he should try to get her out.  Overall, he was completely lost, so he was thankful when he heard the ambulance sirens in the distance. 

Apparently, the guy driving the truck was completely fine other than a bruise on his forehead, so everyone was crowding around the Mercedes to see how JJ and Mariposa were doing.  There was a doctor that had got out of his car and managed to calm her down long enough until the ambulance came, but internally she was still freaking out about how she couldn't move anything.  JJ was holding onto her hand, and pressing down on her leg because while he was freaking out about the fact that his girlfriend couldn't move, the doctor that had came over noticed that her leg was bleeding.

"Am I gonna die?"  Mariposa asked quietly, mainly directed to the doctor talking to her and JJ.

However, JJ thought she was talking to him and cut off the doctor before he could say anything.  "No, you're going to be okay, all right?  I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

"What if I can't play volleyball anymore?  Or if I can't move anymore?"

"Hey, don't talk like that. I can see the ambulance lights already, they're going to come help you. They're going to take you to the hospital, fix you, and you're gonna be back to playing volleyball. You know why? Because you're the strongest person I know, and I believe in you."

"What if I don't believe in myself?" Mariposa asked him, a tear sliding down her cheek while she was hating the fact that she couldn't even look at her boyfriend before her possible death.

"I believe in you. Your parents, Reina and Casi believe in you. The Bakers, the football team, the volleyball team, and majority of the school believe in you. And we all love you, baby. You're going to be just fine, I promise."

The way we are 15 chapters in and only on like the 4th episode😹😹😹 my shit be long for what?? 🤨 that's why I added... action?? lol idk they ded goodnight 😴 (ngl idk where this idea came from)

lol forgot a song last chapter but here's the song that inspired the whole book 😜 I was looking all over the place just to find a title and plot for this book, and somehow remembered this song even though I only heard it like 3 times😹 then I heard her talk about what the song means, and thought it was cute, so now it's JJ and Mariposa

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️