13.

author note: this will be short, feel free to comment things or suggestions...the next couple chapters will be a long ride!

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

the next morning....

When I wake up my head is pounding and I feel a body sleeping next to me. When I look over I see Luca laying half naked and in his work pants?...

His arm is bandaged up as well.

I slowly sit up on the head board and recall all the events from last night which just make me burst into tears again.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I slowly wake up and look to see Odina getting ready.

She looks tired.

I heard her screaming and even Da Vinci got worried. I think she was having a weird dream and she was screaming to 'stop'.

Maybe because of that guy?...she barely wanted me touching her and it was so damn hard to calm her down but I did and she didn't even know I put something in her water so she gets rest.

I know she's hurting but I'm not going to let her break. She hates me and I would say I hate her but it's still an alliance.

I was up all night before I heard her screaming. Trying to figure out everything that happened.

I get out of her bed and pick up my shirt buttoning it up.

She finishes up her makeup before standing up and turning to face me.

"I need to change." She whispers and I nod.

"We can go get something to eat..."

"Don't pity me. Let's just finish all the issues." She explains and I nod.

"Meeting at five tonight. Every important person there is. You need to tell them that no one touched you." I state.

"I know..that you feel dirty but you can't let it affect you princess." I say gently and she just smiles and nods once.

"There will be dinner after with them all. You can rest for right now I won't be here." I say and she just nods.

"You don't have to pity me." She explains.

"I don't pity amor." I smile before leaving the room.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"People think a man touched me. But he didn't. He only tried to but I murdered him. I don't think there is anything more then that to say."

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I smile as she's pissed off but keeping her cool. There are many people down this long row and there all staring at her. I sit in the middle seat like always so I see everyone while she sits right next to me. Since there's another chair in the middle beside me.

"And for anyone who thinks I'm a slut. Or has ever even seen Luca showing me any sort of affection he's my fiancé and I never heard it was wrong to kiss your own soon to be wife."

"But if anyone needs clarification on how I'm still a virgin and pure then check the bloody sheets on the wedding night." She threatens and I keep a low chuckle to myself.

"Thank you." She smiles before taking a seat next to me.

That's my girl.