24.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

4 days later...

I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. I've bothered Luca but he won't tell me anything. He knows the girl. But he's an amazing liar.

If he knows her then maybe there's a file or something? I just look through documents then of course he walks in.

"So we go through my stuff now?"

"No." I jump a little at his voice and turn to face him.

"Odina."

"Tell me about her then. Why is a six year old terried of you?!" I groan.

"Is she your daughter?" I blurt. The question crossed my mind multiple times. He fucks multiple women so I'm shocked he doesn't have a baby momma.

"No. I don't have a daughter. Or any kid. I never hit raw and if I do they're on birth control or I make them take the pill the next day. I'm not stupid." He assures and I roll my eyes.

"Then why is a poor girl so scared of you."

"Can we drop this? She's an orphan and she's in Venice we're in Sicily. Leave it. So what she doesn't have parents. I don't know why she's scared of me." He lies again.

"Stop with the lies!" I yell.

"You looked at her as if you knew her." I scream pissed off at this point.

"This conversation is done." He states before walking towards the door. I grab his arm and his hand flies up. But then he stops.

Wow.

I back away and I can feel my eyes water.

"Princess."

"Princess? That's what you're going to say." I laugh.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't..."

"But you tried? Come on Luca I'm not stupid. I've been getting beat by own father for the smallest reasons since I was four." I admit and he's shocked a little.

"You said you would never hurt me but I'm pretty sure everything that comes out of your mouth is just a lie." I just feel my tears fall.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating but all the trauma just comes flooding back and his hand almost reconnected with my face.

"I would never touch you in that way it was an instinct I'm sorry." He yells pulling me back towards him.

"I'm sorry princess please. I'm not that type of guy. As much as I seem bad I wouldn't be able to lay a finger on you. I swear to you." I think this is the most emotion he's shown me but I still don't believe him...

"What happens when I piss you off enough then?" I cry and he places his hands on the sides of my face.

"I won't hurt you. I'm sorry. " he whispers as my tears just fall.

"I'm not your father. And I may despise you but you're going to be wife and I can't go around beating you. I know I'm not good but I'm not that bad." He assures.

"Trust me on that okay?" He whispers and I just nod. He kisses me deeply and I think I barely notice him. It's like his whole personality and aura had shifted.

His hands move to my lower back and he pulls me closer to him deepening the kiss.

"Will you be this nice all the time?" I take this as a moment to make him vulnerable.

His arm wraps around my neck and he kisses the top of my head as my head rests on his chest.

"No." He whispers and I roll my eyes pushing him off.

I turn around and as soon as I do I feel him slap my ass.

"Stop doing that." I groan.

"What do you expect when you walk around with a dump truck amor."

"You can't call me amor if I'm not truly your love it doesn't make sense." I add opening the door.

"But you love it right princess?" I roll my eyes and leave the room.

Sometimes he's so cheeky.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

She was really going to figure out who that girl was.

I find the file and take my lighter lighting it. She won't find it in the computer anywhere because I always delete peoples faces just in case. I don't need to get tracked down.