47.

author note: Luca doesn't care. He sees da Vinci still as his brother and would never try and make him feel like shit especially since da Vinci had always been there for him.

𝑫𝒂 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗

3 days later...

"Can't get married." I say looking at Luca as he's stressed drinking.

I know I have to marry her in two days but I can't.

"Why?" He asks completely distressed.

"I can't. I have no emotional attachment to the girl." I say honestly.

"I gave you over four months. What do you mean no attachment." He proves a point. I only want Antonio but he can't know that.

"Are you listening  to anything I'm fucking saying?" I press.

"You aren't saying anything though. Why don't you want to marry her Da Vinci." He pushes pouring another glass for both of us.

"Because I don't like her that should be more then enough of a reason." Or maybe I don't like pussy. Or dick. Only Antonio's dick. I think I'm only attracted to him. I don't find other men attractive even if I'm gay. I'm literally only gay for him. I miss him and I know I was a divk but he didn't need to do all of that.

"You can still get to know her after the marriage." He explains.

"I don't want to be with her Luca. And I'm not going to marry her. If you force me or not."

"Why though?" I've been telling him why. Why isn't he understanding.

"I already told you why, because—-"

"You're into men." He whispers looking up at me and I think I feel my heart sink.

"And that you're fucking Odina's half brother." He keeps going.

"And you've been lying for over a year." He finishes.

What.

"I wasn't ever going to make you marry her. I just needed to see if you would break. Unless I was just assuming things but clearly I wasn't. Clearly you having a hotel with Antonio and fucking him all night isn't just nothing. "

How did he.

"I had men follow. Don't worry I killed them so it doesn't get out there that you're gay." He speaks with a flat tone.

"What? You think I'm stupid?" He whispers.

Yes.

Actually I did.

"I need to hear you say it with your own mouth that you've been sucking dick with."

He's joking.

"Have you been fucking Odina's brother?" He asks.

"Yes." I admit.

"For how long?"

"The week before your guys wedding." I state and he's shocked a little.

"Why didn't you say anything? You've been so weird. To yourself. Quiet." He notices.

"Because it's a sin. And wrong. And a backstab." I state.

"He must be worth it if he clearly changed you." He says.

"We don't do anything anymore. It's been over three months." I state.

"Then why are you just now calling off the marriage."

"Because when I'm fucking the girl I'm suppose to be marrying I'm thinking of him Luca. Is that not sick? I love him. I don't want to start a family with a women I feel nothing for. " why am I pissed.

"You're my cousin. I grew up with you. I don't care. You just need to tell Odina. The figure out your shit with Antonio." He says like me coming out to him meant nothing.

"And people will find out."

"If they despise it. Kill them." He takes the bottle of Hennessy ready to leave the conversation.

"Just make sure to break him in bed so he stops talking so fucking much."

I think Luca hates Antonio more then anyone. They have this hatred for each other and it's horrible. Sometimes it's jokes but then they're actually throwing shots at each other. Probably because he's a horrible brother in law.

"So that's it?" I ask as he goes upstairs.

"If you love him then yes. I don't care. But don't expect a fucking marriage." He yells before closing his door.

I know he's stressing about Odina and about to get married in a week.

Maybe that's why he doesn't care that much.