52.

author note: short and kind of boring but I don't want to rush too much.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

next morning....

I wake up and look over on the bed to see Luca still dead asleep. He's tired and I'm not going to push him today. Yet we have a meeting. I don't know who told him to make one after a full wedding.

I just kiss him on the cheek and I get out of the bed to go get ready.

....

"Fuck what's the time." He groans as I do my makeup.

"Almost eleven. Just sleep I got it." I assure.

"They're going to try intimidating you I'll—"

"You'll sleep. Just rest. Please. It's fine. I know how they are and I've dealt with many before." I state and he stays quiet was I put on lipstick. I finally finish and stand up before going to stand next to the bed. He's just laying on his back staring at me.

"Probably be done at one. They're going to be hard to get to so." I laugh and he nods. I just just kiss him softly trying not to get makeup on him before leaving the room.

Da Vinci had probably already let them into the meeting room. And I'm right.

Seven masculine toxic men.

"Mrs. Dante or Ariette do you go by?" The boss asks as I sit down and fix my dress.

"Ariette. Luca's last name doesn't signify me in the mafia world." I smile politely.

"But it signifies his sexocnd wife."

It's way to early for this.

"I don't have time for your nags or bitchy ness. So please what do you need and make it quick. Because you came to us. Not the other way around. So unless you went Everyman of yours dead cut to your point." I press and he stays quiet.

......

Finally finished and it's only twelve. They were giving me attitude but it was better then there sneak disses.

When I leave the room I see Leyah. I just roll my eyes then feel her hand wrap around my wrist.

"Do not touch me." I laugh moving away from her.

"Can we talk? Civilly." She whispers and I just stare at her.

Do I feel bad?

Yes.

No.

I can't help but just think of him penetrating her last night.

"Talk about what?"

"Luca. And all of it. I think it would be better." She explains.

"Talk then." I push.

"Privately." She explains and I keep my eye roll to myself before going back into the meeting room. I sit down and she sits to the left of me.

"I'm sorry. And I know you're hurting but I don't mean to come off as rude or arrogant. I know Luca has his feelings towards you and is never try getting in the way. But I'm here to give him a child—"

She stops then starts rephrasing.

"I don't want us fighting over a man who at the end of the day would kill us both. I don't fancy him." Her accent is strong as well.

"Can we at least see eye to eye?" She smiles and so do I.

"No." I smile before standing up and her face falls.

"I know women like you. Home wreckers. You do one thing. And one thing only. Have intercourses with him for a kid. Give up the nice act I'm not buying your bullshit." I press.

I just give her a warm smile before leaving the room.

When I do so. I see Luca only in his pants leaving my room.

"What are you doing. Where's your shirt?" I ask and he points to his room.

"Well put on a shirt." It's distracting. For not only one women now.

He just smile and starts getting close to me. My back presses against the wall as he starts kissing on my neck. His hands grip on my waist and I smile moving my hands down his muscular chest.

"Is this distracting you?" He teases and I roll my eyes before kissing him deeply. I kiss on his neck as his hands grip my ass.

Then we're interrupted. I forgot she was in the meeting room.

She just stares before looking away and leaving. Everything about her irritates me.

I look at Lucas neck that now has red lipstick and his lips are red as well.

He doesn't even ask questions about her.

"Let's go." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso as he leads us to his room.