19.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 week later...

"Da Vinci. I train with him that's why."

I can't believe that Da Vinci made me train this boy. He said it'll help me. But I'm melting because how amazing he looks. He doesn't have a trace of ink on his body as well. I'm falling in love and it needs to stop but it doesn't help when I'm spending hours with him at a time.

He isn't that skilled but he has something?

"You're rushing." I breathe putting the gun to his chest.

"You aren't focusing." I know I sound irritated but h s putting in half effort.

"It's hard to focus when I'm around you." He says so smoothly and I roll my eyes removing the gun from his chest. We both have a thin layer of sweat around our bodies and I just want to sleep.

"Don't do that." I whisper picking up my phone.

"Do what?" He teases. He had a very bright personality yes but I can't get close to him or he will be dead before his own marriage.

"Act...sweet. And charming. It won't get you anywhere other then dead." I say standing in front of him.

"As long as it's getting me access into your heart it shouldn't matter the consenquences right?" He whispers taking my hand and my eyes focus on our hands.

"I can't..do anything with you." I whisper.

"Why not."

"Because I'm with Luca." I laugh.

"And Luca is with multiple other women. Why can't you have fun either?"

"Fun? There is no fun with me. If anyone saw any type of attraction between me and you the alliance would probably be off and I can't adore that just because I want to be reckless." I admit and slowly remove my hand from his.

"Luca wouldn't just cut off the marriage. It benefits him in many ways. But clearly he just doesn't want to seek the main benefits standing in front of him." He compliments me and I can't help but smile.

"I think it would be better if we kept our space from now on." I state and then my phone rings.

Luca starts yelling through the phone saying we had a meeting. What?

No.

"I have to go." I say quickly before leaving the place.

Fuck.

How can I forget? I didn't think there was much to do today.

2 weeks later...

"You can't be in here." I whisper as Carlos opens my bedroom door.

"Well I'm in." He steps in.

No other man is suppose to walk into my room other then Luca or Da Vinci.

There are men downstairs and I don't want them assuming anything...

Me and Carlos have gotten closer but it needs to stop but I can't help it. Luca seems to notice a little and he threatens me through his eyes to stop the foolish things.

But Carlos is always there and he's such a nice guy. Or maybe I'm just..being naive?

"You look beautiful." He whispers as I pick up my purse and walk over to him.

"Really?" I tease and he nods.

"Really." He whispers.

I shake my head and go for my door knob before feeling his hand move over mine stopping me.