37.

author note: and the drama starts ....

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 weeks later....

I stand in the middle of meeting room waiting for Luca.

When he walks in my eyes immodeatly dart to the marks on his neck people will probably think are mine but I slept in my room since I had so many files...plus I didn't want to wake him up.

I just close my eyes and laugh a little before looking back up at him.

He tries taking my hand and I only give it because we're in public. As soon as we sit I slowly move my hand away and place them on my lap.

The meeting ends and it's just in the room now.

"Just say it." I whisper standing up.

"I fucked another women." He says without holding back.

I don't recall getting him mad for him to do this. Yes I'm kind of annoying but I have my own reasons. But he doesn't see me fucking another man when I get tired of him.

He stands up as well and I stand near the door as he's shut four feet apart. I just lean my back onto the door staring at him.

What am I going to do with this trash.

"You said you wouldn't do this type of stuff again." I use his own words against him.

"So while I was working you were fucking?"

"You didn't care when I did it before."

"Because I didn't have these fucking emotions before you before Luca!" I yell at him finally admitting the fact I do care about him.

The first time he did it. It didn't hurt because I didn't feel anything. I was just pissed off he was going behind my back and lying to my face. He's always lying.

He's taken back.

"And I thought spending everything night in the same bed, being intimate, speaking to each other or laughing, or doing cute little things made the picture more then clear that we were exclusive. But you will never stop being a womanizer and I don't know why I'm even trying when you've probably been sleeping with girls the whole time we had something. Or maybe it was just one sided and once I again I look like a complete idiot. " I yell at him.

"I'm not fighting you anymore. So just...go do whatever you need to fulfill your needs. I don't care. We would never work. So nah e I just put myself up for failure. To think that you were changing but really you will always be like that. Because that's who you are. " I finally end.

Actually no.

"You fucked her in our bed?" How did I not hear? The images of him with another women make me want to throw up.

"Did you fuck another girl in the same bed we've had intercourse in Luca!" I yell.

𝑫𝒂 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Oh shit....

I can hear her screaming from my room. And my room is across the hall.

"They're never going to work." I whisper buttoning my shirt and looking back down at Antonio whose only here till tonight. Just to talk with Odina over so many things for there mafia. He comes like once a month...

But every time he does come I find myself being in bed with him.

"Because Luca doesn't know how to respect her."