73.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

later the same day....

He places his thumb on my chin and I smile looking up at him. His lips press against mine. He kisses my bottom lip and pulls it's softly.

I just tilt my head to the side and smile to hard as he kisses down my neck.

"I am so in love with you." He whispers against my neck and I look back at him kissing him deeply.

Then a hard knock.

"Odina!" I hear davina yell.

"Princess not now!" I state before pulling Luca closer to me. He just smirks and starts to suck on my neck.

"I feel sick. And my body is hot. And Antonio isn't home either!" She pressures.

"Get some medicine then!" I state as Lucas hands move up my thighs.

"Which medicine is the problem! I'm still a child!" She cries. But act like a old lady. I close my eyes and take a breathe before looking back up at Luca since I'm sitting on the edge of his bed. He stands in between my legs and rolls his eyes knowing I'm going to check on her.

He just places his hand on my chin and kisses me softly before stepping away. I stand up and go for the door to see davina joking her stomach.

"What is wrong?" I say kneeling in front of her and she's just crying.

I place my hand on her head and she's burning.

Her skin is all red...

"What happened?!" I state.

"I don't know but everything hurts Odina!" She cries.

"Okay calm down?..."

2 days later....

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Why are both Odina and davina sick? Davina looks like she's going to die so I can't wait but I need Odina with me.

I walk into davinas room as I see one of these elder women's readings her palm for her future? I don't know but one of my family said it would be good. The dumbest thing and the dumbest reason.

She looks like she's seventy. Grey hair but clearly Italian by her high picked yet thick accent.

Davina is just staring at the women and her eyes are heavy. She looks so pale and both her and Odina have thrown up everything that's reached the back of there throat.

I just don't know what the fuck is going on though.

"You would be a powerful leader..." the women smiles at her.

What?

"But you will always have a shadow behind you no matter the protection. You will fall...not now. But you're destiney will move onto another close family member. And that family will rule in honor against your last name. But you still have so much pain to endure." The women says calmly.

And I just listen.

This shit is nonsense. A physic ? Nothing is going to happen.

Davinas eyes meet mine before looking back at the women.

"Does the shadow happen to be the ugly man standing in my room?" Even weak she always has something to say.

"You have someone watching over you?" The women ignores her and holds her hand.

"Odina?" Davina whispers.

"No. You've lost so much get you still have someone watching over you?"