55.

author note: Odina isn't able to bare kids thats why she's so thrilled to be bake to actually spoil one. Yes they will develop a mother daughter relationship later on

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

next day...

"Why the fuck do I hear that they were ordered to come to Venice?!" I hear Luca yell threw the phone and I remove the phone from my ear rolling my eyes before speaking again.

"She needs a home. I already handled it. She will stay at this apartment and I will find someone trustworthy to stay with her. She doesn't want to come with me but she trusts me I see it."

"Odina." He threatens.

"I can order the men to do whatever I want I'm there boss to. So don't do anything got it. She will be going to school and everything will be under me. She'll be safe because she's terrified of you. For some reason and I will choose to believe a little girl over you any day until you tell me the truth."

"I love and I miss you and I'll be back by the end of the week but for now I am hangin up."

"Odina!" He yells and I turn the call off.

"Anything?" She asks.

She has an attitude I see it. And she's so smart. I was shocked at how much she knows and is educated. Whoever her parents were. They did an amazing job. And she's gorgeous. I know that she will have men falling to her feet.

"Yeah." I smile as were in a clothing store.

I'll probably be sending her money all the time. She's like my own kid and it's making me feel like an actual mother and I'm so happy.

"Can I buy diamonds too? Like you." She asks.

"Yeah."

I don't know how much I should let her get though? Enough for a walk in closet? Yeah that's enough.

After about five mor hours we have a limo full of everything she would ever want.

The apartment is just three bedroom. Her room. My room and then just a room for whatever she wants to do with when she grows older I guess. I don't know.

But she likes the place and it's near the hotel Luca owns so it'll be safer.

As soon as we get back she goes to sleep and I just let her. I find myself organizing the whole wardrobe for her. I think the wardrobe is bigger then mine?...

later that night....

"Odina." I hear a voice call as I'm asleep. I wake up after only a couple minutes of sleep because I organized the rest of the place.

Luca says I'm dead once I get there but I don't believe him. He's beyond pissed.

"Yes?" I say slowly sitting up.

She just makes her way up to me and gets into my bed. Maybe she's scared?

"Are you leaving?"

"Yes in the morning tomorrow but you'll be okay here I'll come every week if you want me to."

I can't imagine how much flight time that would be though...maybe I didn't think it through.

"Why can't you just stay."

"Because I'm a leader and I have to control everything people do for the benefit of my people." That's sounds right?

"Your married?" So many questions....

"Yes sadly." I tease and she looks down at the huge rock on my finger.

"I don't know how bad guys ever pull girls that are good." She whispers.

Ouch.

"Well I'm the future you'll find a guy that you desire. And if you love him no one else's perspective matters other then yours. As long as he takes care of you and is good."

"Is he good?"

"Sometimes." I smile and she smiles a little to.

"So you don't have anyone at all?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"My parents died in a fire when I was five." She tells me.

"And...does Luca have anything to do with it?" I ask and she stares at me.

"No." She says.

I just nod tryin to figure out how they're connected then.

"You're safe now and nothing will come to you. I'll take care of you if you let me. And I Joel that you'll cooperate." I laugh and she just nods placing her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes.

I just smile and hold her in my arms as we sleep.