- 6

author note: also Da Vinci had mourned Antonio's death roll his own death came. He died when Isabella was nineteen and she became mafia leader when she turned twenty. Now she is twenty three and nicolo is twenty two. They got married after overcoming a a long held cycle of her Dante bloodstream. So yeah I hope you guys enjoy and I'll probably do one more chapter of there life later on.

𝑰𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

8 years later....

Today has been such a long and dreadful day. From Puerto Rico to the states to see faiths daughter. Well my best friend now. I know my mother and her were close and I'm close with her daughter hope. She looks like Jason...her dead uncle now. I always used to wish I could meet them all.

We're in Italy now and nicolo has done nothing more then complain about the twins. The twins are completely different story though. There four now. I had them two days before Da Vinci's death. I still can't believe he murdered and it hurt a lot.

But I just hope he's happy because he basically raised us. And he was the only family I had left. Same with nicolo who never had a family really. We were raised together since the ages four and three. It was always us.

I got critiqued for having kids early. But I know I couldn't just have an abortion. My mom struggled...to have kids and I always empathized for the fact she went through those miscarriages. I cried a lot. Nine months of such pain but Nicolo was there. I think our bond just got stronger over the years. I learned so much and ive realized I can only trust him.

There was a point in time where I made friends? And one of them actually tried to sleep with him. And it hurt because I never really had friends. So it was a backstab. But nicolo handled it...and killed her. It's just been a lot. But I'm happy. Through the labor and just raising Veronica with Lorenzo I'm happy. Veronica looks like me and Lorenzo looks like his father. Dark brown hair and his large light brown eyes while Veronica had darker features like the Italians in her crazy family. Like Luca...

But I let go of that hatred. And I'm happy the cycle finally broke?

Lorenzo carries the dominant genes. But he respects his sister. And me. He treats her like a princess and she's very spoiled but also well mannered?

I love them though. They brighten my day. And I never want them to go through any type of pain.

.

The kids are asleep and the house is quiet as I walk into the bedroom. It's almost two in the morning and I just want rest.

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I sit on the edge of the bed and smile just watching as Bella walks into the room locking the door gently. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever even if it's only been three days.

I'm tired but I always wait for her to go into bed with me. She stands in the middle of my legs wearing a silk robe.

Her eyes are almost full of hunger and I smirk eyeing her body before slowly removing the robe off her body letting it fall off her skin.

She has on a white lace set making her look innocent yet so fucking dirty.

The room is dark but there's enough light coming from the window.