23.

author note: the little girl will play a role into both Odina and Lucas life's later on...but that's later on. She's going to be important.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 months later...

First day of March. Why is time going by so damn quick?... what like three months till I'm married to a man I can barely stand?

I look in the mirror and see my body. I think I've lost weight and my breasts have become bigger... it needs to stop though. I don't know why my body is still changing. I ended up darkening my hair so there aren't brown highlights here and there. It's just a medium shaded brown now and I think it looks good. It's brown out to the middle of my back and I don't know if I should cut it again. Makes me feel older? More mature and less innocent looking.

Luca still fucks girls. He still doesn't care and we still argue...everyday.

I fix the straps of my bra before pulling a black sweatshirt and some light blue jeans on.

We're going to Venice and I heard it's beyond beautiful. Mostly for business though. I know Luca is trying to make the mafia bigger so I guess he's purchasing a place there.

More like a hotel which will be good for many things.

It's raining today and freezing. I just put on some Jordan's and struggle a little before quickly walking out the door. I think I can do my makeup on the plane?..hopefully yeah. I woke up late and everyone's already ready.

I quickly get into the limo and see Luca wearing a white long sleeve plain shirt with grey sweats. Only time were really dressing comfortable. He looks good in everything.

"Going to get more men stationed over there now." He tells me.

"All you need is security. If it's a hotel maybe it should just be meant for people like us? Just in case you know?" I don't really want innocent people being murdered or anything.

"It's expensive to book either way but it's a nice place. Underground is like a warehouse. So it'll probably just be meant for business." He explains and I nod.

He just eyes at me before moving his hand into my thigh.

"You look nice." He whispers as the car starts moving.

"Don't lie." I laugh and he just smiles shaking his head.

We finally get on the plane and I find myself sitting next to Luca as he's on the phone clearly pissed. I don't know why I am so damn tired today.

I don't think he wants me to but I still move myself into his chest and close my eyes.

He doesn't move me though.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

As soon as the plane lands I try waking up Odina but she's fast asleep.

When I touch her hand it's hot...

What.

I place my hand over her forhead then push her hoodie off to see she has a plummeting fever.

Not now. I think this is the first time she's really gotten sick.

"Take her to my apartment here. Stay on the low.she barely leaves Sicily. It's better no one knows she's here." I speak and maybe it was stupid to bring her. There are so many fucking gangs here and things I need to deal with beyond the hotel.

One of my guys just picks her up and carries her outside to the car. He better not try shit.

Da Vinci is in America dealing with other things I just needed him to sort out.