59.

authur note : hold on bitches.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"We need to talk right princess?" I smile and she takes a step back clearly terrified.

"If anyone says a thing remember who trained and hired you. I don't care about Odina wife or not. You're under me. And I will torture anyone who dares speak to her about this." I threaten.

"You can't even be in here. She's just a little girl." One of the maids say.

The middle aged women looks at davina behind me and it seems she's fond of her.

"You stay then. And everyone else leave." I state clearly and the women looks scared but seems to be the only man out of them all.

This place is patrolled for a little girl who knows her own fate. She can fool Odina all the wants but I'm not stupid.

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you."

Yet.

"We just need to talk. While your little queen Odina is in Puerto Rico trying to pin me down."

Her back is now against the wall and she looks just like her dad.

A kid raising a kid. Unbelievable she doesn't even know.

I smile and pick up a knife near the kitchen before kneeling down to her height.

"Santis. Your family is a fraud you know that?" I smirk and her tears already fall.

"You probably think I would sympathize for you because you're nine. You're spoiled though. And know more then needed. I'm not going to kiss Odinas ass and she should've known better then leaving you here when she's going to be in Puerto Rico for awhile."

"You have no family. You know that. You shouldn't  burn that day too but I didn't have the time. Now I can kill you because it would be too suspicious. You were an orphan and of course Odina saw you're pretty little eyes and thought you were part of an adoption home."

"You keep quiet. Because trust me. Your time will come. I know you Santis. Your brother was a phony and your grandparents were lies."

She doesn't even know the real story.

"He's dead. You probably think he's still alive but he's not. " I assure. I know he barely came around his family just to keep them safe but he really kept this little girl a secret.

"You can cry. And I'll laugh. So enjoy your time with Odina."

Her tears just pour as I place the knife to her chin but I won't hurt her.

As much as I love Odina. I can't just let her walk around thinking she's safe.

"Know your place princess. Don't say anything. Got it?" I press them feel a gun to my head.

I just smile and slowly stand up turning to face the same women.

"You need to leave." She threatens.

"You've annoyed me too much today." I just draw the knife through her heart so she's dead.

I turn to face the little girl again whose behind scared.

"Dont be stupid. You're a smart little girl who can her way through life. Stay quiet. Or more innocent will die and it will all be because of you." I smile and she's shaking a little.

Her eyes just burn into mine just like that night.

One green eye and another blue. She should be dead. What were the fucking odds.