63.

short but the next chapter will be longer.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 days later....

"Just suck babe." He whispers and I face my head away. He fucked me personally three times then I've had fix every other men have there share. Maybe now I could really get pregnant since I haven't even been taking my pills. I haven't had the need to and I feel beyond disgusting.

His dick is in my face and at this point he's just playing with me.

"You're disgusting." I say and hear him zip his pants.

"You act like it's finished. Jason already said. Do whatever the fuck you want with her." He kneels down to my height and I don't even know his name but he's the first person I'll kill when I get out.

"You can fuck me as much as you like. I will never give into your bullshit." I whisper looking at him.

"I'm here to traumatize you princess. And even if you don't speak you will never forget my face. It's not really even up to you. We just need to see that little girl break." He assures.

"You offer nothing more then your body."

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"What the fuck do you mean she's no where to be found!" I yell.

"Track her da Vinci. Find her. And do it fucking quick!" I scream at him and all these pathetic men.

"If she's dead or hurt I promise you you won't see the light to say. I have enough warehouses and enough time to torture you all myself if I see a mark on her body." I threaten and for the first time they look more then terrified.

"Search the globe. Last place she was at and track it. It's those disgusting Americans and they're going to try using her to get something out of me..."

"Calm down we will find her Luca." Da Vinci pressures.

"Then find her." I yell at him and he stays quiet.

"I knew I should've locked her up in her room." Fuck what was I thinking.

I think I'm going insane. I have sent men to every one of there warehouses or mansions and invaded but nothing. Literally...nothing.

"Check the city." I speak.

Because they didn't leave.

They're still in Venice.

He knew I'd check everywhere except the place they took her from.

How didn't I think of it before.

"Check the whole fucking city." I state and everyone just nods.

"No. Antonio you can stay. I don't need you guys making out everywhere. If Odina isn't found throw your relationship away. If I don't have her in my arms you guys don't heave even other. Yes?" I speak looking at the two of them.

"Find her." I press and Antonio rolls his eyes before leaving.

author note: realize Luca is stressing because he does love her and never wanted anything to come to her as much as he hates her at times. Davina is protecting someone....and Odina is still in alliance so she can't speak.