32.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Well I'm telling you to go fucking speak to her." I threaten Antonio.

"You aren't my boss, and as much as you would think you have an affect on me you don't. The only person who could tell me what to even do is—"

"Your sister." I smile getting to the point. His vibe shifts.

"Odina right? Your sister. Not four cousin. But you knew that and you made me deal with her screaming and tears for thirty minutes." I think it was hell to calm her. I do not deal with emotional eighteen year olds. Not at this age.

She still has these hormones and so emotional. I don't know how to deal with them.

"How long have you known?" I laugh.

"Since I was fifteen."

Dickhead.

"And how did you know exactly?"

"My father always said to take care of her, so everything made sense. Plus it wasn't stupid to see how he was in love with someone other then his own wife. Even if my mom tried so hard she would never be the first choice."

"Aw...I don't care. Talk to her and get your stupid shit together because I'm not dealing with her tears any longer."

"You're a horrible husband." He blurts.

"And you're an amazing liar." I smile and he somehow looks scared?

"I don't give a fuck if your her brother. Or if you're my brother in law. You still will never mean shit to me. But it's an alliance. Her fraud father died. She finds out that you're her brother and is blaming everything on me—"

"When will you admit you care for her." He interrupts.

"Because I don't." I put simply.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I sit on the edge of my bed next to Antonio and it's awkward. M

"So you knew that you were brother since I was thirteen?" I whisper.

"I was going to tell you but it would've caused so much chaos. And it still would." He speaks.

"But I was still led to believe that he isn't even my own father."

"I'm sorry." He blurts.

"That's not the problem though. Okay, you're my brother? That's not why I'm mad. I'm passed because I feel like everyone knew expect me. I mean Luca knew and he barely knows me. And you've been lying to me for so long." I state looking over at him.

"I wanted to tell you but you act like it doesn't hurt me either. How my father was never loyal to my own mom for years. Yet fucking a women he knew who would die if Giovanni found it. I was pissed. My father only stopped the affairs after you were born. But after awhile he still went back to your mom." He whispers.

"I'm sorry too then. I know I'm selfish to always put my emotions before others. So it was still a shock to me how were more then cousins. But all the dates add up just like Luca said." I laugh and so does he.

"You've always been my little sister. That's the only reason why I treat you as if your a queen because I know every other man in your life has let you down to the core." He admits and I smile.

There's a knock on the door.

"Hurry up." It's Luca.