42.

author note: Luca hates liars remember. He will always know everything just like with Odina's father and family. He's always going to be a step ahead that's why his mafia is hard to breakdown. Or it's hard to get through him.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 months later....

He looks nervous.

"It's okay...it's not going to kill you." I laugh taking his hand in mine.

I guide him to place his hand on my stomach gently and his hand is kind of cold but it's fine.

"He kicks this much?"

"I think he got your anger." I laugh and he just smiles brightly.

"Hopefully he has your beauty." He compliments and I roll my eyes.

We've been doing okay. Just in a decent position. Stop argue at times but it's better how were more civilized.

Six months pregnant and I'm happy. My stomach is getting bigger and  my back hurts kind of at times but it's fine.

It's a boy and Luca was more then thrilled for that since girls are usually common in my family. But I think his blood was more dominant. Clearly because this boy is always kicking and making me sick. I still don't know the names to pick

He removes his hand and places it on the side of my face kissing me softly.

"Making Da Vinci find a fucking wife." He whispers and I just laugh.

"Don't force him." I state getting up from the bed and pulling a shirt over my head.

"I'm not but he's twenty six now. He hasn't settled down and it's not good. Plus I don't think it'll be hard to find a girl right? He does nothing more then sleep with women and have light conversation with them." Luca explains and I shrug.

"Maybe it takes time? He should be happy. He will find someone. And he's family I don't think you should put him an engagement without him wanting it." I explain.

"Something is up with him." He states.

"He has someone. I just need to know who."

"You are nosy. If he has a girl then let him come forward himself maybe he just needs to know for sure if he would be committed . Knowing you. You would force him to marry her quickly."

"I walked into him buttoning up his shirt. He had marks everywhere. His body was fucking covered. Like some painting." He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"He seems to keep to himself nowadays. But I don't know."

"Look how much you care. He's like a older brother to you." I tease and he pushes me away from him.

"I'm going now." He removes himself from the conversation and I just laugh. His hands cup my face and kiss me softly before leaving my room.

I find myself cheesing too hard.

What is wrong with me.

He either makes me angry, nervous, or so happy.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"You have me what Luca?" He presses as I sit on my office desk. He sits across me and he's pissed.

"Engaged." I state clearly.

Odina doesn't know this. She'd be pissed because she's gotten close to him kind of.

I think things are better between us. Not the best but I missed her.

"To who?" He wants to kill me.

"A girl. She's twenty five. Originally an assassin that used to work for me but she had settled down in Rome. She's good. And I think you guys are compatible. She's beautiful and even if she's already corrupted she respects herself. "

"I'm not getting married." He speaks. Like I knew he would. I need him to tell me the words before I do anything.

"I'm your boss I don't care. You can get to know her but don't persue her..she's not a bad person even if she kills for money. She's simple and I think that's what you want."

I know him. He doesn't want girls with huge personalities. Someone calm and collected like him. So I'm doing him a favor.

"When do I get married then?" He laughs putting his hand on his forhead rubbing because he's stressed.

"Four months." I smile standing up and his face falls.

"As soon as Odina births you'll have a wedding. She's on her way actually." I state.

"Luca." He speaks.

"Unless there's a good reason you don't want to marry her?" I ask.

He stays quiet and I nod.

"Don't dare trying to push her away because you don't want to marry. It s been too long Da Vinci." I state before leaving him in the room.

Next four months I'll see if he breaks.

That's all I need to confirm anything.