67.

author note: yikes... and again her world falls apart. and yes his feelings are true. he hasn't lied to her. and Odina isn't playing him.

2 days later....

He places his hand on my chin holding it softly and  I can't help but smile as he just stares at my lips.

"Your beautiful you know that don't you."

"How many girls have you said that to?" I ask and he just smiles looking down at my eyes.

"You, Davina, my dead daughters and there mother." He says and I roll my eyes placing my head on his chest. He pushes my hair back before wrapping his arms around my neck. He's so muscular and buff. I feel like he'd be able to beat Luca.  By Luca had also never been beat.

I just smile way too hard as he kisses the top of my head. I think I'm always smiling around him and it's the most pure feeling ever. I love it so much and he almost reminds me of Carlos. The thought still hurts. I deserve at least this? Even if it'll end badly I deserve to be somewhat happy? And Davina hasn't complained one bit being here.

"Mean the world to me." He whispers placing his hands on the sides of my neck and his thumb on my chin. His one hand alien is the size of my face. Scary. And truly he would break me. He already has in bed but...everyone would probably be scared of him. He's just so..big. Then his tattoos just cover from his neck, arms hands, back and chest.

Maybe I should get more tats I don't know.

He kisses me softly and as soon as I place my hands on his chest there's knocking on the door.

"Busy!" He yells and I laugh as his warm lips suck on the side of my neck softly.

"I need Odina!" I hear davinas vice and I close my eyes as I'm kind of fed up with her.

"Odina is busy." Jason answers for me.

"You guys can have adult ty later!"

I look up at Jason as he stares down at me shocked.

"Where does she learn this stuff?"

"I don't know I swear I don't. " she hasn't even really been in school...but she's too smart and knowledgeable.

"Wait in your room!" I pressure. There's silence and Jason presses his forhead against mine also fed up.

"Maybe I'll set her free and keep you kidnapped." He smirks.

"What are we doing Jason? Honestly." I whisper.

"You know what I'm doing and you know how I feel about you. I'm waiting for you to make up your mind. For the benefit of everyone." He whispers and I just process his words.

"How exactly do you feel about me?" I ask placing my hands on his neck.

"Something I haven't felt in scene years..." he whispers.

His wife.

"But I know your heart is still with him. But you do deserve more then him."

"I love you more then you would ever be able to love me but I'm okay with that." He admits and my heart sinks.

Love?

"And I don't want you to ever say the words to me if you don't feel it." He whispers staring into my eyes once again.

"But even if he may be your first love...I'll be sure to make my mark on you..Ariette." He smiles then I hear Davina yell my name again.

I just stare at him trying to still process all of it. He kisses my cheek before letting me go. I just blink and find myself walking out the room.