Chapter 32: Kitten

Y/N gazes into his reflection in his mirror, examining the suit he is wearing: A black blazer that highlighted his broad shoulders, dress pants, black tie and a Blue Satin Button-Down Shirt. To top it all off, his hair is slicked back with Robin's hair gel.

Y/N: (Sighs) Heeeeere we go.

Y/N guides himself out is his room and towards the main Titans Tower lobby, where he meets Beast Boy and Cyborg, all suited up in their formal clothes.

Cyborg bears roughly the same blazer and pants as Y/N, but along with a white button-down shirt and bow tie.

Beast Boy didn't decide to go all hypo on the looks, as he is wearing a white button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and navy blue pants.

Cyborg: Are you sure this plan is going to work?

Beast Boy: Yeah. These clothes are already uncomfortable after 5 minutes, let alone hours.

Y/N: Trust me; I'm sure Robin and Starfire will chase down Fang and find out what Killer Moth is up to. For now, it's up to me, you and Raven to take it low and go to this stupid prom.

Beast Boy: Why did you bring us along anyway?

Y/N: (Grins) You'll see.

Y/N walks over towards one of the chairs near the wall of the lobby and takes a seat.

Y/N: And by the way, I've never seen you guys wear anything formal before.

Beast Boy: Well, it's been a while.

Cyborg: And... I don't really wear normal clothes anymore.

Y/N: Well, I reckon you guys should wear stuff like this next time you go out on the prowl for the ladies.

Cyborg: Haha, very funny.

Y/N: You're welcome. And, hey, speaking of girls; where's Raven at?

Cyborg: Still getting ready I guess.

Beast Boy: You know what she's like. She's always way too self-conscious about what other people think of her.

Y/N: Yeah, well, if you had a childhood and past like hers, I don't think you'd be all cheery and happy either.

Beast Boy: I'd... at least try.

Y/N stares Beast Boy dead in the eyes, before saying in a deep tone;

Y/N: You won't be saying that in a few year's time.

Intimidated by Y/N, both Cyborg and Beast Boy decide to keep their mouths from allowing any more words out. Luckily, the final unwilling associate enters the room.
All three of the boys stare at Raven, as she timidly walks down the stairs, wearing something that neither she nor anyone else deemed she would wear in a million years.

On her body, she wears a short-cut, formfitting dress black-velvet that only reached down to a third of her thigh. The chest is possibly just as, if not more low cut than the bottom of the dress, exposing her cleavage.
She also wears black medium high-heels, and her hair is tied back in a bun, decorated with a flower.

Y/N crosses his legs and folds the bottom of his blazer of his groin area, attempting to hide... something.

Y/N: Um... letting yourself go tonight, Raven?

Raven: Starfire left me with a few 'accessories' before she left with Robin.

Cyborg: Well... you look, uh... great.

Cyborg's sentence came out very sarcastic, even though it was sincere.

Both guys look over at Beast Boy, who isn't doing a very good job to hide what he is looking at. He had never seen Raven looking like... this before. He had seen her express herself a little on rare occasions, but he had never seen this side of her before... figuratively and physically speaking.