Chapter 12: A New 'Friend'

Nivado: Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say that some parts of this chapter are basically just a recount of the episode this is based off. If you want to skip to the parts where Y/N talks, that is fine.

School also starts back for me tomorrow, meaning updates may not be as frequent.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Titan's are at the amusement park for a fun night out. Robin and Starfire are up on the Ferris wheel, Cyborg and Beast Boy are trying to win a prize at one of those rigged carnival games with Raven watching out of boredom. Y/N is sitting down on a bench near the Ferris wheel observing everything.

Robin's communicator rings and he answers.

Y/N (In Robin's Communicator): Hey Robin, are you following those tips I gave you?

Robin: I'm trying, they seem to be making kind of a difference.

Y/N (In Robin's Communicator): Good. Because remember, if you want to win Starfire over, these are the keys to doing.

Robin: Just refresh my memory.

Y/N (In Robin's Communicator): Keep things steady, talk up a little conversation first and make a small move when you think the time is right. Got it?

Robin: Got it.

Y/N hangs up the communicator to let Robin do his duties.

Starfire stares up at the fireworks.

Starfire: These sky explosions are beautiful, remind me what they are called?

Robin: They're called fireworks.

Starfire: On my home planet such explosions would mean the Gordanians were attacking. You are certain Earth is not under attack?

Robin: Positive. Cotton candy?

Y/N (From the ground): That's one way to go.

Starfire: Last time I ate a ball of cotton it was white, and it did not taste very-

Robin: This is different.

Y/N watches from the ground slightly confused at what Robin is getting at, but he goes along with it anyway.

Starfire takes a piece off of the cotton candy ball and puts it in her mouth.

Starfire: (Gasps) It vanished!

Robin: Yeah, it'll do that.

Y/N (From the ground): Come on, what are you waiting for?

Robin scratches the back of his neck.

Robin: So Starfire, are you familiar with the Earth term 'love'?

Starfire: Yes Robin. I believe it is when to Earthlings share a physical relationship, and look out for eachother. Correct?

Robin: Uh... Yeah, kind of.

Y/N (From the ground): Now we're getting somewhere.

Robin: So I was think that... Maybe-

Just as Robin is speaking, Starfire is snatched out of her carriage by an intergalactic droid.