Chapter 24: It's An Overload

Nivado: What's up guys!

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for getting this book to 10,000 reads. That is insane! Thank you so much to each and every one of you who bothered to read this thing, it means the world to me!

To hold a slight celebration, there will be one extra blooper at the end and it will be a special one, so make sure to read it ;)

Anyway guys, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg: It's about time.

Y/N, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven are observing Robin and Starfire from a distance, feeling happier than ever.
Their two friends that had secretly both loved each other finally confessed their feelings towards one another. And all thanks to one guy.

Y/N: You're telling me.

Beast Boy: So... it looks like we're going to be seeing a lot more, RobStar shippers, commenting down below. Am I right (Winks at Camera)

Raven: Beast Boy, stop breaking the fourth wall.

Y/N: Exactly. It could create a time paradox that could overlap dimensions and end the world as we know it!

Raven: Um... what he said?

Cyborg: Way to ruin the moment the guys.

Y/N: Wasn't my fault. (Shrugs)

The soothing, romantic music continues to play as Robin and Starfire waltz along with the elegant rhythm. The romantic moment continues to get ruined, however.
The Titans notice that fans everywhere in sight, are filming the phenomenal, yet rather exposing event with their cameras (And whatever devices there were back in 2003).

As for Robin and Starfire, they have not taken their eyes off each other. They are still consistently gazing into the happy eyes of each other and have not taken off the passionate smiles that they both wear, ignorant to what is going on around them.
They feel as if they are the only people in the room, all alone in the vacuum of love.

Fan 1: Oh yes! They finally made it official!

Fan 2: I gotta write fanfiction about this!

Fan 3: Oh come on! Y/N is way better looking than Robin!

Cyborg: This is... definitely going to leave a mark on our reputation.

Beast Boy: In a good way or a bad way?

Y/N: Who cares? Now people know us for something a... little different.

Raven: Hooray.

After another 15 minutes, Robin and Starfire finally take their gaze away from one another, still oblivious to what is going on around them. They begin to make their way past the crowd, who have parted like the red sea, towards the other 4 Titans, who have been waiting for over half an hour.

Y/N slowly takes a few steps towards them, with a very sincere smile on his face.

Y/N: So, how are you both feeling?

The new couple stares back into the eyes of each other, holding hands and staring into each other's souls. They both look back up at Y/N.

Robin: Never better. (Quietly) Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N: (Chuckles) No worries.

There is a small moment of, not awkward, but happy silence, with the Titans engaged in a semi-group hug, standing by each other's sides with Y/N's arms around the rest of them, as much as he could reach anyway.