Chapter 20: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 2

Nivado: Greetings Everyone!

Now just wanted to say that I will be writing slightly longer chapters from now on, just so I can keep you guys more entertained!

Also, I was off my head when I wrote most of this, so there are probably a lot of grammatical errors in this chapter. Please do me a favour and correct me if you find any.

But please, sit back and enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Beast Boy exit back through the other side of the invisible doorway that they originally entered through.
Although this time, they find themselves in a Candyland-like place, filled with colourful trees, bushes and a bright pink sky.

Y/N: Wow. Talk about a change of scenery.

Beast Boy: I know right. This must be where air fresheners come from.

The two Titans look in front of them to see Happy, laughing hysterically. They both look at each other in confusion and then look back at Happy.

Y/N: Hang on a second here. You're laughing?

Beast Boy: At one of my jokes?

Happy: Yeah! I always thought you were funny BB. But hey, looks aren't everything! (Laughs)

Happy runs off in the other direction while laughing hysterically.

Y/N: Happy come back! You gotta show us how to get outta here!

The two teens slowly hear Happy's laugh eventually fade out into nothingness.

Y/N: Oh you gotta be kidding me!

Beast Boy: What? She can't be that far away.

Y/N: (Sighs) I can't detect her presence. At least anywhere near us, that's for sure. Looks like we're gonna have to find our own way out.

Beast Boy: Can't you just use your internal geography map- thingy powers to get us out of here?

Y/N: No can do. This places geographical layout changes every 10 seconds.

Beast Boy: What? Why?

Y/N: I thought you would have already figured it out by now, but alright.

Y/N clears his throat, preparing to give Beast Boy the shortest explanation about where they are.

Y/N: So... we are in Raven's mind.

Beast Boy looks like Y/N just told him that Donald Trump was a good president.

Beast Boy: I'm sorry, do you mind repeating tha-

Y/N: We are in Raven's mind!!!

Beast Boy now has his hands over his ears due to Y/N's sudden loud remark.

Beast Boy: Firstly: I heard you that time. And secondly: WHAT! How are we in Raven's mind? And why is it this bright?

Y/N: (Quietly) Father give me strength. (Normal Tone) Look alright, yes we are in Raven's mind, and if I stay in here for too long the world could end so we need to get out of here right now.

Y/N starts walking forward ahead Beast Boy to avoid any further conversation. Of course, it failed.

Beast Boy: Hold on, why can't you be in here?

Y/N stops in his tracks and sighs in impatience.

Y/N: (Quietly) Can I say one thing without you questioning me? (Outloud) Ok. I am... the 'opposite' of what Raven is in a way. And me being in her mind obviously won't turn out that well in the end.