Chapter 35: Pinwheel

Robin: Titans! GO!

The now 10 superheroes, charge towards Fang, dismissing the fact that Kitten was standing in the way of the target.

Kitten: (Giggles) Very well.

Kitten raises her hand, bringing up the same remote control that was said to activate Killer Moth's trap. Then, she presses down on the activation button.

Y/N: Oh, shoot.

Robin: What? What does that do?

A herd of hundreds more of Killer Moth's insects hovering in the sky make it there before Y/N has a chance to explain.

Y/N: There you have it.

Starfire: I am not sure if I have the energy capacity to take them on once more.

Beast Boy: I'm not sure if I have the energy to take them on at all.

Bumblebee: I don't think we have a choice.

Cyborg: I'm sorry, I don't believe we've me-

Y/N: Hold on guys.

Y/N slowly walks in front of Fang and Kitten, leaving about 3 meters of space between them.

Y/N: So, you guys think you outsmarted me, huh? And I guess Kitten here was just playing a little game with me. Well...

Everyone, even Kitten and Fang are confused at what Y/N is going for here. Then, Y/N reaches into his blazer pocket and gently pulls out a rainbow pinwheel.

Y/N: Well, you see... Y/N is like a pinwheel. So, if you want, go ahead blow me.

Y/N softly blows into the pinwheel, swiftly turning the blades. Despite understanding the dirty joke, everybody looks at each other confused.

Y/N then chucks the pinwheel onto the wooden deck below him.

Y/N: (Chuckles) Works every time.

Y/N hovers 10 feet up in the air, his eyes glowing white, drawing attention to the hundreds of mutant insects whose eyes matched Y/N's.

Y/N: Moths, do your thing.

The insects charge the two targeted victims, while they yell out in annoyance and pain.
Y/N floats down to join the other Titans, still gleaming over at the action.

Speedy: So, I guess you just use mind control or something?

Y/N: You got it. I wasn't sure if it would work on mutant insects, but it did.

Robin: Won't they-

Y/N: It's fine, I only made them bug them a little, not take bites out of them or anything. Haha, get it? I said 'bug' them.

Cyborg: Hilarious.

Raven: Why's Fang not fighting back?

Y/N: Same thing; mind control.

Timeskip

The police arrived at the scene, finally. It took a while to explain the situation. The majority of the moths had been thrown in the sea along with insects from earlier. Aqualad repeated the same process of telling a few sea animals to transport them into an underwater volcano.

As the officers are literally forcing Kitten and Fang into the cop car, Kitten screams:

Kitten: You will pay Y/N!!! YOU WILL PAAAYYYY!!!!!

Y/N: (Tired) Uh-huh.

Starfire: Tonight was... intriguing.

Cyborg: Tell me about it. I haven't even worn a shirt in ages, let alone a suit.