ii. making bad decisions.

˖◛⁺

Letting the cold air give her bare face a kiss

Letting the cold air give her bare face a kiss. somehow- someway Xia found herself taking a late night stroll to nowhere to be exact, also alone might i add.

she just wanted to leave the estate her grandfather owned and she resided in for a little bit and get some air for a while.

it's definitely dangerous especially for a girl like her, she's the main attraction of people with bad intenentions.

she's vulnerable and rich, basically all the qualifications kidnappers are looking for but Xia didn't mind that fact because instead of being terrified the thought if it gives her a slight dose of adrenaline.

as crazy as it sounded she wouldn't mind letting out her anger on people who deserved it but unfortunately for her, she was safely walking around with no danger lingering nearby.

she's crazy but being crazy helps sometimes especially when your a vulnerable girl in the eyes of terrible people.

anyways, she had enough experiences and knowledge to know how to protect herself already in any harm thrown at her. trust me, you would not want to try her in any way.

what would people expect anyway, that Dion Astor and Winter Astor would let their precious Xia travel around the world without the skill of easily killing a person if needed?

since Xia was eight, she started her lessons of self defense and grew better and professional as she grew older now having more varieties to choose in order to hurt or kill someone. that is if it's extremely necessary ofcourse..

Shanghai, the biggest city in china.

Xia has already been in this city for so many times every since she was just a child, yet she never really let herself familiarize the city a little more or any at all.

most of those times she was with her father and brother and they had to leave the city just after a whole week and that whole week consisted of only visiting for family.

at sometime they did it so often that it became kind of boring and exhausting, but it was tradition and she atleast respected tradition.

Shanghai was home to her, a home she didn't really bother to explore much more unfortunately.

this was the first time where she was alone in the city and she could do anything she wants without her brother on her ass, judging every bad choices she makes and plans to make.

shanghai sure has a lot to offer, you could experience a lotof things in here. fun! Xia thought so to herself grinning as she does so.

yeah, she thought too soon.

as soon as the grin plastered itself to her face and the fun plans made its way to her brain finalizing, a reckless motorcycle drove right through beside her while honking loud.