xi. things rich people do

˖◛⁺

  "Where are we going again?" Xia groaned, voice restrained and annoyance visible in her emotions

"tell me" her tone was hard and eager, she was determined to find out this time.

it was more prominent of how many times she has already attempted to ask only for her to receive a cold shoulder from Daoming Si.

to say that Xia is already exhausted is a big understatement.

after a few martini drinks and dancing the whole night away, she was finally drained out of energy and is more than ready to hit the comforts of her bed to rest.

she was already had enough fun, too much happiness in one day alone can be suspicious.

she found herself enjoying the night with Daoming Si too much and when she finally fot herself so admit that she likes him around— she just wants nothing else but to sleep out of exhaustion.

right now she's too tired and just wanted to get to her bed.

nothing else, yet she also cannot do that. all because he won't let her.

though, what she wants and can actually do right now was to punch Daoming Si in the face for being an asshole and not let her go home to sleep.

"I swear to go-"

"quiet down." he ordered calmly yet his voice strictly lacing with authority.

Xia wanted nothing more but to disobey his orders especially with the situation they were currently in but the way he said it made it clear that she needed to listen to him.

his voice sent shivers down her spine, it was low and deep. it wasn't an order, it was a finalized sentence like he was sure she'd listen to him.

and so she did, instead she just threw daggered glares at him imagining all the things she could do to hurt him for pissing her off.

it just made her more angrier that he was ordering her what to do knowing the exhaustion she is currently feeling, she then just wanted to stab him in the eye.

she leaned back to her seat huffing deeply.

"don't tell me to be quiet it's three am and i am tired and hungry— this is all your fault. maybe i should just kil..."

her sentence of rants was trailing off as she finally notices where they were heading.

it was obvious. atleast to her it was obvious— she had traveled more than enough in this life to know they were headed to an airport.

despite it being extremely dark outside Xia immediately figure it out. this made her look at him suspiciously.

he was either driving her there to murder her in a perfect place where nobody would hear or he was trying to kidnap her or he just planned a trip away without to her knowledge.