x. slow dancing

˖◛⁺

Xia huffs softly under her breath watching as Daoming Si only calmly scanned over his menu for dessert, unbothered by nothing and anything at all

"i'm suprised you didn't actually drive me to my death." she muttered harshly towards the man.

her voice only almost came out as a whisper despite the venom and anger it came with but it was just loud enough for the man in front of her to hear. 

his attention was immediately then all given to her effortlessly.

it was like she is a magnet to him and whenever they were in the same room he'd always be drawned into her, no matter how hard he tries not to. all his attention will be given to her.

Xia grinned cheekily seated in her greatest glory right infront of her fake boyfriend after a steak dinner on a rooftop of an extremely expensive restaurant where Daoming Si reluctantly took her.

from what she knew this is a very difficult place to get in if you didn't have reservations for a few weeks before or even a month before but he got them in so easily.

it wasn't like Xia would complain either— he was paying for it all anyways and the meal was amazing, the staff too was very kind to them.

he wasn't even trying but it showed how much power and money he really has, Xia couldn't help but be amazed.

the wind was blowing in her face causing her hair to scatter away making the details of her face more clearer and free for him to just stare at and admire.

The wind was cold especially since it's already late and winter is just close by but Xia showed no reaction to the the cold.

the one staring at her wouldn't even noticed if she did have a reaction, not that he doesn't care if she was cold— it was just that he was much too busy studying every feature of her face while she looked at the city lights so adoringly.

it was like she was drinking in the details of what she was looking at, with such eyes full of adoration and pureness.

he wanted to be the one she looks at with that eyes and expression.

"why would i ever do that" he unconsciously asked responding from her last statement— still not looking away from her which now Xia started to notice.

she sighs before continuing "well, you were driving recklessly fast and wouldn't tell me where we were going. so you really cannot blame me for thinking so"

she recalled easily how fast and reckless he drove his car passing by each cars so easily and overtaking every single one of them with ease.

he was those kinds of driver you hate because they're reckless and stupid. they also are cocky which, well he admittedly is.