xv. the other woman.

˖◛⁺

Loud bustling music could be heared on the large area near the shore drowning out the sounds of the people chatting around and the crashing waves near

Xia was delighted standing in her mighty glory standing out in the crowd like a jewel wearing a bikini with a sheer dress above it for a slight cover despite it being not so thick making the bikini clearer to the eye.

it was definitely more clearer to the eye than the man beside her's liking.

Xia entered the party with jing beside her immediately catching a lot of attention from the people around the room. She was an eye catcher and Daoming si would know, he could never keep his eyes off her,

To say that the two were very bewitching was an understatement. they catched everyone in a trance that they didn't even notice as they were too busy giggling over a random thing they found amusing.

It was a fun time, Jing and Xia were definitely having fun- same could not be said for their dates though.

Daoming si's glare was entra nasty tonight, and his attitude was intolerable more so than it usually is and yet with all his mood swings, his arms never left its place around her waist.

Soon further after a few drinks, Xia soon starts to notice how the scowl had never once left his facial expression the second they got here.

"Are you okay?" Xia's voice dripped in amusement mixing along with sarcasm. She smirked finding it extremely entertaining how incredibly possessive he was currently acting.

nobody was even able to approach Xia without him being a huge menace and throwing them off away with just a single glance from him. people knew better than to mess with the Daoming heir, with his connections, he could get whatever he want.

Xia shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she currently is but who was she to lie. she loved every second of it, it makes her feel special with the way he's acting so possessive.

She grinned suddenly feeling so giddy as she slid her arms on his tall waist, leaning her weight against him in which he effortlessly held her in place.

Maybe this trip really wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, maybe she was just overthinking. She smiled and slightly nodded agreeing with her own self reassurance.

with her mood lifting to a better place, Doaming si immediately took notice of this making him raise a brow at her. "What?" he questioned, his glare finally slightly altering for the first time this whole evening.

he softened his expression when she pointed at him to lower his head towards her in order to meet her smaller height.

Daoming Si gladly followed her request wordlessly and he bent down, Xia then leaned herself closer to him, for a moment Daoming Si paused as he, himself forgot the breath.