xii. nasty slap in the face.

˖◛⁺

SHANCAI'S POV

SHANCAI'S POV

I never really realized how much dominance Daoming Si truly had over his own group of friends.

I mean sure i was already particularly aware of his... uhh- obvious attitude issues or that he's filthy rich but then so was his friends.

their whole group were all powerful and rich all together, it wasn't just Daoming Si who held power, all of them did.

I always thought they were an equal for they all came from respectable families and that he was just the tough face of the group— the one who was meaner and rougher than the rest of the group.

the one who was colder than the rest. which is true, he is exactly that but I didn't think he actually held much control over the group or atleast as the rest of the population assumed he did.

i guess i was proved wrong when he easily shutted all of us up with a flick of his hand the moment his precious girlfriend's eyes fluttered shut.

the whole plane was silent under his orders and it stayed silent for no apparent reasons.

it was no issue, everyone wanted to get some rest anyways but me myself, I can't help but let my eyes wander to the two couple sleeping.

she's seated comfortably on top of his lap, her body supported with him holding her waist securely pulling her close to him. her head is rested on his shoulders sleeping soundlessly while he shamelessly stared at her sleeping figure.

I couldn't complain, even I was absolutely amazed by how she looks. with her long brown hair flowing effortlessly, her slanted cat eyes sharp but sexy, her body slim and perfect, and finally her personality.

fiery and more powerful than his.

she was the type of girl who held everyone's attention effortlessly the moment she steps into the room. while I was the one who nobody took much attention of unless i cared enough to catch theirs.

She wasn't the type to make effort for herself because everyone else in her life worked hard for her, and only her. it was no match, nobody could replace an Astor.

it was evident how much effect she had over him.

I don't even know how I managed to catch his attention alone. maybe it was because I was the only one who stood up to his stupid attitude problems.