iii. master of distractions.

˖◛⁺

"Perfect! Yes! Magnificent beauty Ms

"Perfect! Yes! Magnificent beauty Ms.Astor"

Continuous words of praises came out from the photographer's mouth. It never seemed to run out with each poses Xia did, it was slowly starting to irritate her how he was just dragging it out by now.

with ease she pleased them all, not that she even cares if they were disappointed. although she doubted they would ever be, she just felt too numb to even notice anything.

though, there was an obvious motive behind his act— either he wanted to sleep with her or he wants her to talk about him really well to other people just for the sake of a good reputation in the upper side of people. Respect to him for that not gonna lie..

Usually Xia only accepted these kinds of shoots in the past just for fun yet now, she's really just confused on why she left her bed in the first place especially with her head space in this condition or especially with her tendencies of not good interaction with people.

And with that, it really means she hates people and finds it difficult to be comfortable with them. there were only a tiny few she was surprisingly comfortable with fast... or someone to be more sepicific.

It hurts Xia to think about how easy it was to be with Daoming Si especially knowing she couldn't do that now. She just misses him, and the way she was with him.

Xia has never felt more happier the way the was with Daoming Si and there's nothing more she wishes than to feel his touch again and to smell his expensive cologne but there's really nothing much she can do, he already has the girl he wants.

She always had her unique ways of solutions when she was facing a problem, no matter what it was.  she was either facing it front on fast just to get it over with or she'll be going through all the things she could just to avoid it especially if the problem includes her possibly hurting her own feelings.

Xia Astor was not a quitter but in this case it's obvious that she chose the latter and of all the things, she chose accepting modeling gigs as her way of distraction.

After a week of arriving back in Korea she didn't really have anything else to do. she didn't want to see any of her old friends just yet so she gladly spent time with her family in their  vacation home in the hills for three nights just for a quick getaway before the father and son get busy with their business meetings.

Usually, it would take Wintour and Dion so much more effort to get them out of the office but with just a single call from Xia the two were on their cars to pick her up.

So basically she did nothing but relax home with her family and reading books with her father like she would do in her weekends when she was younger.

Day time activities would be a game of tennis with her brother Dion and late afternoon of golfing with her father then, dinners would usually include the three cooking pasta and delicious delicacies together with ABBA playing in the background and would ofcourse end with a game of billiards.