viii. he has certain issues

˖◛⁺

You know those people who has a certain spark in them or just something in them that just makes it seem so easy to dazzle other people and connect with other people? most of who they probably only just met

yeah— well i'm pretty sure you do know, we all know atleast one person who are just irresistible with just their presence alone.

they make you feel like you're bestfriends them the first five minutes of just meeting them— if they decide they want that with you of-course.

they're the coolest people that it's kind of annoying how good they are with dealing with peope.

Xia Astor was one of those people, the f4 boys plus jing figured that out the moment that she stepped a foot into the bridge room. she has this kind of aura that you just feel.

she was easy to hold a conversation with and she was witty. she makes people feel comfortable easily and that's unique.

"i didn't know when Ah Si mentioned someone as his girlfriend it would be— uh you.." ximen shrugged his shoulders slightly struggling with his words— looking like he was still in his shocked state just like he was fifteen minutes ago.

well— it was really more like everyone in the room apart from Xia and Ah si were still in the state of shock due to her sudden appearance. they were in daze just because of her being... there really.l

"hmm i'm trying to figure out if that is a insult or a compliment" Xia raised her brow earning a chuckle from the man beside her who insisted on never leaving her side.

not that she minded ofcourse. he was probably the only person she's close to even being comfortable with yet in everyone in this room.

they were all basically still strangers— though she knew quite a little information about Daoming Si thankfully to her interview to him at the cafe so i guess he can't be considered as a stranger.

"don't be ridiculous, of-course he meant it as a compliment" Jing smiled kindly at her.

she wasn't a fool. they knew who she is and she knows that they knew. that was the point anyways, to prove that she is perfect.

her carrying the surname was enough recognition and she was somehow known too on her own way but anyways the point is they knew her just like how everyone knew her family.

therefore they knew her power or more like her family's power or just money really. she was in another level kind of wealth it's ridiculous but that's fine for them because they are wealthy too.

they were just wondering what and how the hell did she even get involved with a guy like Daoming Si himself.

Daoming Si frowned as he glanced back in forth at the girl who giggled brightly and the two boys just in front of her while they just stared adoringly at her.