iii. the consequences you face after

˖◛⁺

Most people would know that every night outs are always fun if you make it count

dancing in the dance floor like no one is watching, the friends you make in the restroom being drunk as fuck, peeing and thinking about how much fun youre feeling and ending up smiling like a dumbass while sitting in the toilet, or the laughing sessions where you end up almost peeing yourself from all the laughing.

suddenly for just one night not a single problem is bothering you and every single word that your friend mutters is the most hilarious thing you've ever heard.

there was a lot to look forward for and even more to do since you have so much confidence from all the liquid you've consumed. it's always euphoric and fun which thankfully makes up for the feeling you get after all of it.

it was all fun for sure, what definitely wasn't fun was the day after all the drinking. the karma of drinking too much just hits you harder than your asian mother's spanking when you get a lower grade than 95.

the immediate hit of dry throat after you wake up, the head bashing headache, and all the throwing up taking place immediately after gaining consciousness, emptying your stomache despite only being recently awake.

the worst part was that it happens all together the second you wake up making it much worse than ever, you then end up finding yourself promising to never ever drink again despite knowing that you will probably drink again the next week or so.

Xia was a huge party girl so this was basically how half of her mornings started after she was legal enough to start drinking.

but that doesn't mean things get any better though. sure u get used to it as time passes having more experience and knowledge of what to do in order to feel better but you definitely do not feel any better the second it comes back again, it still is terrible.

experience just helps tolerating it more.

swallowing two pain killers for her headache and drinking a bunch of water after to help with everything else that she was feeling ending up finishing her whole bottle of water yet still thirsty for more.

the worse part was that Xia couldn't even remember half of what happened yesterday right after that stranger crying the rest was just a blurry memory.

the loss of memory was a huge sign that she definitely really did drink too much yesterday, definitely too much than she ever could've planned. why did she even drink so much? what made her think that drinking black out drunk was a good idea especially since she was alone.

how she even got home was still a huge mystery. Xia groaned face palming and muttering profanities harshly, most ky frustrated at herself.

walking downstairs after washing herself up, she ate breakfast all while recieving a... i guess a little scolding from her grandfather over the phone.