iv. how to be stupid

˖◛⁺

THE NIGHT BEFORE,

THE NIGHT BEFORE,

Xia slammed the shot glass on the counter loudly recieving an angry look and warning looks from the bartenders working nearby and weird glances from those near who could hear the two loudly talk.

they were gaining more attention, the attention that Xia definitely planned to not have but did she care? hell no! her friend-

well basically the stranger who now her drunk self claims publicly as her bestfriend despite barely even remembering his name and only meeting him this evening just got hurt by a girl- her dear friend got his heart broken and there was no way she was gonna stand by that and just let it happen.

it probably has been atleast three hours now since she has started talking with this random man who introduced himself as Daoming Si.

the two have been talking about their heartbreaks and deep talks ignoring everyone else in the room and talking like they were the only people in the world.

anyone else aho saw them would've probably thought they were lovers of how comfortable they were, two people just in their own bubble despitw being in a crowded and busy place.

the boy was obviously a big danger especially for her, there could still be a chance where he's lying and that he made everything up just so that Xia would get drunk and she'd end up getting fucking murdered just like how he almost just ran her over just a few hours before.

Xia is all aware of that but then again, does she care? if she was sober she would have a little bit cared but this is drunk Xia we are talking about, she'd drop everything to make this man even just a little bit happy again.

caring about her own safety is boring, comforting the drunk guy who almost killed her earlier is more interesting for her.

"i'm so sorry that happened to you man" Xia patted his back unconsciously a little too hard for it to even be considered as comforting.

it probably looked like she was trying to hit and hurt him physically but Xia ignored this and continued to hit his back anyways. the boy groaned in discomfort but he grinned at the girl beside him happily.

he had no idea how this happened and how he found himself to this situation but he couldn't really find himself to care and instead just continued to drunkenly smile at her noticing small details of her face despite being barely conscious.

she had a cat like eyes and and a gummys mile making her look adorable. if she did not smile, she looked so much like a bitch yet now she looked so cute.

"thanks Xia" he adoringly stared at her face watching as Xia only smiled wider at him having a genuinely good time.

"i know you tried to killed me and you still haven't apologized-"