ix. tired of suprises

˖◛⁺

Xia had no idea know what to feel

Xia had no idea know what to feel. this past week has been quite eventful, even for someone like her who strives perfectly well in chaos yet this week feels too much for her.

she is confident to say that she had already faced quite a lot in her life so it's specially suprising how exhausted she currently felt.

The past week Xia's time has been spent every passing second with the Daoming Boy. the two made sure they were spotted with just enough times by people for rumors to continue circulating.

they were smart, letting people see just enough of them to keep them interested and curious but not much to leave them hungry for more.

which meant only glances of the two and one lowkey picture posted on the internet was enough to drive many many of them crazy.

The two are proudly successful too with their plan too, enough word has spread around the two. just enough for it to be a secret juicy gossip, something Daoming Si can just easily control like how Xia wanted.

having many people curious also meant Shancai would also be curious, Xia made sure the hushed talks of them didn't stop for quite a while.

for sure she was already heared two of them by now.

Xia and Daoming Si went to a plenty restaurants together and spending each evenings eating meals together though most times they really weren't really completely alone unfortunately for Daoming Si.

there are plently times the rest of the F4 would join them in dinner and Jing at most times.

the exclusiveness of being together at all times isn't really needed since they can just easily lie about that, they just needed to be spotted together. that was all that mattered.

she really only agreed to get in this situation in the first place because she was there for the fun part— and no other consequences at all since she's safe if ever the fall does come at this situation.

the Daoming boy was supposed to be the one carrying all the stress in this point and she can just laugh on the sidelines watching as it all goes down knowing she was partly the reason why it's all going down in the first place.

if it ever it does, that is.

she initially never wanted to feel this way. if she knew she'd end up feeling this way she would've did all her best to never interact with Daoming Si ever again.

she is supposed to be a cold hearted mean chick that was and still is too blunt for her own good.

yet she found herself so easily affected to everything or anything that Daoming Si does.

it wasn't like she knew him that long enough to be affected of whatever he does and to even be thinking of him this way but she.. weirdly is.

undeniably, she is. Xia finds Daoming Si attractive and makes her feel things, even from the little things he managed to.