i. desperate moments calls for desperate choices.

˖◛⁺

Moments in terrible trouble

Usually, when those kind of situation comes Xia was a master at figuring it out all alone.

to find solutions quick and in an effective way was her specialty, she never gives up until she can move past the issue because if she doesn't, she knows it'll always bother her in the back of her mind.

As an expert trouble maker herself.. offuckingcourse she's great at solving her own problems.

She prided herself for being independent almost to a fault, so what she's doing right now feels shameful to do so.

Despite being independent and strong willed, Xia is still a person too. she crumbles too, and sometimes when those times come her usual to go movement is to flee..

so she fled as far as she possibly could.

Xia leaned against the plane window pulling the heavy blanket closer to her upper body drowning out the scolding and words of profanities she was receiving from her older brother.

Yes, her brother. The man who taught her the best lessons in her life she could ever need- and lessons on how to get herself out of the troubles that she, herself, has caused in the first place.

Truth to be told really this was her only choice of leaving the country without a single trace of her getting in a plane or even entering the airport.

it was the perks of having an excessively private family i guess or just one that has so much eyes on them. especially with old money, more unwanted attention is drawned just by breathing.

If you earn millions of dollars in an hour, you do not feel the need to flaunt it. People just know.

Besides, with the money they have, more attention attracts more danger and with richness, attention is a curse.

therefore, the Astor family always had ropes of connections that helped them live their life as untraced as possible.

She was tired— exhausted to be more exact. she didn't know if she could take the stress of staying in the country knowing he was here, she knew she wasn't mentally strong enough for that.

Dion Astor glanced at his younger sister only to find her not listening to a single word he was saying.

he shook his head in disappointment then massaged it as an attempt to relieve the stress he was feeling.

He doesn't know why he isn't used to it yet, Xia never seemed to listen to any of his scoldings ever since she was younger but he never really seriously minded it.