iv. as long as you want.

˖◛⁺

"Shot!

"Shot!.. Another one!!" The distant shouts of people could be heared from the near counter of the private booth that xia sat in with the rest.

She didn't know how but she found herself just in one of the near high end bar with her old friends from the city. Old wild friends, the people she met spontaneously met and ended up having a good time hanging out with.

They were the one of the few groups of people from her old life that she actually tolerated and liked having around at times.

They were fun to be around and the most important part is that they're not toxic. they never cared about her money or her status since they themselves were also too rich to function. so instead they use all that extra money on traveling and partying.

much like how she used to do. exactly like how she used to be.

catching up to them were entertaining, a lot about them changed more specifically like their sudden change of fashion senses to their drastic choices of hair color. it was amusing to see.

It just made her see clearly of how she drastically changed over the past few months because Xia on the other hand had a drastic change of attitude, she was more mature than she used to.

Xia didn't even argue with that, if she was her old self she would've been the one doing the shots willingly right now. Instead she only watched as the person did it with a scrunch up her nose thinking of how terrible that would end up for them.

just exactly as how terrible it ended for her the last time. left with a confused feeling and a shattered heart in a place she doesn't even want to be in.

don't get her wrong, she could still do all that. all the fun and the thrilling adventures. she just doesn't know if that could be a good thing considering her situation right now.

After what happened to her— she needed to think more about the consequences about her actions. Atleast for now she was thinking of the current consequences, she doesn't know yet how long this one will last.

she took a sip of her champagne and listened to the person beside her's random story about them apparently hooking up with a canadian dude... Xia tuned her out the moment she went into the details.

She definitely did not need to know all about that but she acted like she was listening. She might be doing a good job pretending seeing as she's still enthusiastically telling her story and even using her hands to describe... things.

She was barely listening but she still nodded her head from time to time just to make it seem like she is which now that she thought more about it, is a bad idea for she might've agreed to a question she doesn't even know about.

she smiled then fished for her phone in her jeans feeling it buzzing yet again just like how it has been for the last two hours.

She only ignored it knowing it would only be the few people who saw her recent posted pictures and suddenly wanting to reunite. As if she'd show up to anything anyways.