vii. Xia Willow Astor

˖◛⁺

Xia wasn't always aware of the power her surname held

Xia wasn't always aware of the power her surname held. she knew they were bloody rich for sure- she figured that out when her father unnecessarily had a prestigious elementary school built the year she started to go to school after she insisted to not be home-schooled.

It was an overly grand gesture for sure but Xia was born to live a grand life- possibly grand-er, if that is even a word.

She was only ever became aware of how much power her family or have ever held when the whole country almost went on full lockdown when she went missing for only an hour.

Xia was seven at the time, being a very curious child and never denied any chances of adventure she was also very bored and thirsty for ang kind of entertainment as she ventured along the big city and eventually like how any other clueless child would be- she got lost.

she was naive and stupid enough to not inform anyone else of what or where she was going.

her brother ended up finding out sending the older boy into panic not finding his precious little sister in her usual spot in their huge backyard or really anywhere in their huge estate. and trust me, he looked everywhere, and i mean everywhere.

informing everyone made it into a frenzy. it eventually reached her father's ear leading him into having his first early leave on the office in so many years.

It was fascinating really- seeing the calm and level headed Dion suddenly be so anxious and the workaholic Wintor Astor discard his work without even a second thought.

helicopters were scattered all around the city looking just for the girl only to find her in a park further away from her house swinging and singing to herself.

they would've found her much much earlier if they weren't already overthinking and thought she was already taken away very far.

Xia for sure received an earful that day from both her father and brother. she just listened realizing her mistake.

she could remember standing infront of the two while Wintor calmly explained how wrong she was for what she did. despite being so calm and soft with his words it was still evident how angry he was and that was the first time Xia made her father mad.

she tilted her head listening to wach their words but in a blink of her eyes, the two had already forgiven her.

after that incident the girl was never allowed to leave the house without informing the two where she was going specifically or without a guard but that really didn't work.

surely but slowly the father-son duo realized that holding Xia in a cage would never work so they just made her learn ways she could protect herself while she did whatever she desired to do.