xiv. eating with lions are deadly.

˖◛⁺

Xia felt her hands starting to become sweaty as she walked back and forth almost jumping from the walls in pure nervousness

her father was fifteen minutes late from the planned time of meet up and it was driving her completely insane. i mean, her father is a businessman for god's sake. he takes every second seriously and is never late yet for the first time in her life, Xia found him lacking.

meanwhile, Daoming Si watched as Xia mutters words under her breath. he couldn't help but let out a chuckle at this and almost immediately receiving a nasty glare from her girl.

"what's funny!" she aggressively asks only making the boy further laugh harder.

it wasn't that Daoming Si wasn't nervous. believe me, he was batshit crazy- pissing his pants nervous but he wasn't gonna let that show especially when Xia was already stressed out. he didn't want to add on to her nerves and instead be her rock to calm her nerves.

seeing her in this condition made him feel honored that she was comfortable enough with him to let him see how she really feels but he wasn't gonna add fuel to the fire.

"c'mere baby" Doaming Si's deep soothing voice called over Xia magnetically in which she gladly does so follows and sits beside the boy.

letting herself get comfortable on his lap, Daoming Si lets his arms rest on her thighs pressing soft kisses on Xia's bare shoulders, smirking at the convenience of her off shoulder dress. unconsciously his acts of affection made Xia sigh in relief.

"we'll be fine," he whispers in her ear.

"why aren't you scared?" Xia asks out of curiosity. "hmm?" he hums.

"i am scared," he shamelessly admits not wanting to act anything he isn't in front of her, it wasn't needed anyways, he was perfectly fine with how she perceives him as because he loves her and for once he actually isn't confused of his feelings and so is she.

this was a big step for the two of them and having the chances of messing it up terrified him but it terrifies Xia more and he knew that.

"baby," he hums. "calm down, it's all gonma work out just fine." he whispers as he rubs xia's thighs gently and slowly, feeling her breath hitch he smirks in victory.

he was planning to continue when he was met with a nasty slap on on his hands.

"stop trying to seduce me we need to focus," she hissed.

he only rolls his eyes. "i'm serious ah si" a hint of desperation can be heard on her voice. "okay baby, okay." he nods following along as he looks up to her face ready to follow and listen to any of her words.

"in this situation, my dad is the lion and you're the prey." she explains slowly. "you cant beat them so you'll just have to outsmart them."

Doaming Si listens carefully to her words despite slightly being distracted over her beauty especially up-close he was amazed yet also determined to not upset her if he gets distracted.