| 008 |

Someone crawls up the cliff to the observatory and takes out the sword

"I hope that was Heimdall." Thor said.

Thor waked up, strapped to a chair. A female voice tells him not to fear because he's found and he's home and there's no going back because no one leaves this place.

"I don't like the sound of that." Happy said.

Thor struggles. Projections of the universe appear and the voice says this place is Sakaar and says Sakaar lives on the edge of the know and unknown and is the collection point for all lost and unloved things like them.

"So... the lost and found but in space." Ned said.

The voice says Thor's significant and valuable on Sakaar. The voice says Thor is loved an no one loves him more than the Grandmaster.

Loki choked on his own spit and started coughing.

"Are you good..." Tony asked after a moment.

The voice says the Grandmaster is the first lost and first found and he's the creator of Sakaar and father of the Contest of Champions.

The voice says Thor's now something when Thor was nothing and Thor's the property of the Grandmaster.

"Sounds kind of... sketchy." Shuri said.

The voice says Thor will meet the Grandmaster in 5 seconds and tells him to prepare because he's now meeting the grandmaster.

Thor screams and the projections disappear. Sakaarans stand around him.

"That scream was the best thing I've ever heard." Clint said.

"I'm never going to let you live that down, I hope you know that." Loki said to Thor.

The Grandmaster looks at Thor and says he's wonderful before asking if Thor's a 'he.' Valkyrie confirms. Grandmaster says he loves when she comes to visit because she brings the best stuff.

"That's the grandmaster?" Steve asked, disbelieving.

"He looks kind of like the Collector." Rhodey said.

"They're brothers." Gamora said.

Grandmaster asks Topaz what he always says about Valkyrie when they talk and says it starts with a 'B.' Topaz calls Valkyrie trash. Grandmaster denies and asks if Topaz was waiting to call her that.

"I'm willing to bet she was." Valkyrie.

Grandmaster says that didn't start with a 'B.' Topaz calls Valkyrie a booze hag.

"Wow, Topaz must really not like you." Quill said.

"She didn't." Valkyrie said.

Grandmaster says he was thing 'best' because he always says she's the best and says that she brought him his beloved champion.

Topaz says he says that every time Valkyrie's there. Grandmaster asks what Valkyrie brought.

Valkyrie says she brought a contender.

"Contender for what?" Thor asked.

Grandmaster says he wants to get a closer look. Topaz pushes Grandmaster's chair closer.

"Is he for real? He couldn't just walk over there?" Sam asked.

Grandmaster tells Topaz to pay Valkyrie. Thor tells them to wait and says he's not for sale, then breaks the restraints, Valkyrie electrocutes him.

Grandmaster makes a comment about Thor being a fighter. Valkyrie says she'll take 10 million for him.

"That's steep." Rocket said.

Topaz says she's dreaming. Grandmaster tells her to transfer the units. The units get transfered, Valkyrie walks off. Thor tells her she'll pay for that. Valkyrie says she got paid for it.

"True."Grandmaster walks up to Thor and asks who he is.

Thor says he's the God of Thunder, then raises his fists and his fingers spark. Grandmaster says he didn't hear any thunder and asks if sparkles came out of his fingers.

"Sparkles?" Thor asked, offended.

"God of Sparkles." Peter said.

Topaz says they've located the Grandmaster's cousin. Grandmaster walks off and Thor's chair follows. Grandmaster says he thinks Thor will like this.

"I don't think I will." Thor said.

Thor's chair stops next to Carlo's Grandmaster greets Carlo and says he almost couldn't find him and asks if he's been hiding, then says he's officially pardoned from life and melts him with the melt stick.

Thor is horrified by this.

"Oh god." Pepper said, horrified.

"That's messed up." Rocket said.

"What the hell is wrong with this dude?" Sam asked.

________________________________