| 031 |

Skurge asks Heimdall for the sword and the dead army charges toward him

Hela chokes Thor and says the difference between them is that she's Odin's firstborn, the rightful heir and the savior of Asgard and Thor's nothing.

"Savior? You were trying to kill them all earlier, just so you could get your hands on the Bifrost sword." Pepper said.

Hela throws Thor on the ground and they start fighting, she knocks him down again and says it's so simple that even a blind man could see it then slices through Thor's eye and says he reminds her of Odin now.

Everyone gasped.

"Oh my god." Thor said, horrified.

"That's... she just... your eye, she cut out your eye." Quill said.

Fury was suddenly reminded of the Flerken that clawed his eye out.

The Asgardians fend off the army of the dead, Valkyrie continues shooting Fenris before saying that he won't die.

Fenris charges toward the citizens.

"Shit..."Bruce says worried for the Asgardians.

Bruce says Everything's going to be alright now and says he's got this and asks if she wanted to know who he was.

Valkyrie asks what he's talking about. Bruce says she'll see and jumps out of the ship and lands face first on the bridge.

Everyone winced.

"Don't think that worked out how you wanted." Tony said.

Fenris sniffs him and continues charging at the Asgardians. Seconds later, Hulk drags him away and roars. Valkyrie looked at him in realization.

"Surprise." Bruce said, though it wasn't really much of a surprise at all.

Fenris bites Hulk's arm and they both fall into the water. The ship starts crashing, Valkyrie flies it away.

Hela slams Thor into the balcony and says no one's going anywhere and says she'll get the sword even if she needs to kill all of them to do it.

"You're a madwoman." Wanda said.

"And she called herself 'Asgard's Savior'." Strange said, disgusted.

The Asgardians continue fending off the dead army. The commodore crashes into the bridge. Heimdall kills 2 soldiers, a 3rd kicks him down.

Korg kills the soldier, introduces himself and Meik and says they're going to jump on a spaceship and leave and asks if Heimdall wants to come.

"Thank god for Korg." Clint said.

"Perfect timing." Coulson said.

_________________________________