| 032 |

The Statesman approaches the bridge

The Statesman approaches the bridge. Loki steps out and says their savior is there.

"Little over the top don't you think?" Tony asked.

"I never thought I'd say this, but thank god you're there." Rhodey said.

Thor smiles and laughs a little. Hela stabs him. Loki gets off the ship and asks if the Asgardians missed him then tells everyone to get on the ship.

Loki walks up to Heimdall who welcomes him home and says he saw Loki coming. Loki says of course he did and they start fighting the dead army.

"I still can't believe he welcomed me back after everything I've done to him." Loki said.

Hela rips the blade out of Thor and says it was a valiant effort but he never stood a chance.

"Won't make me give up." Thor said.

Hela chokes Thor and says she isn't a queen or a monster but she's the Goddess of Death and asks Thor what he's the god of. Thor has a vision of Odin.

"Here's dad ready with some advice." Clint said.

Odin says even when Thor had 2 eyes he'd only see half the picture. Thor says Hela's too strong and he can't beat her without Mjolnir.

Odin asks if he's the God of Hammers and tells him that Mjolnir was to help him control his power and it wasn't the source of it.

"So you were just channeling your powers through the hammer this whole time?" Steve asked.

"Apparently." Thor said.

Thor says it's too late because Hela's already taken Asgard. Odin says Asgard was never a place and says Asgard is where their people stand and they need Thor's help.

Thor says he isn't as strong as Odin. Odin says Thor's stronger than him.

"You're stronger than Odin?" Quill asked.

"I think he meant that I have the potential to be stronger than him." Thor said.

Thor opens his eyes. Hela asks what Thor's the God of. Lightning sparks around Thor's fingers and the sky darkens, then a bolt of lightning strikes the palace.

Everyone looks shocked, Loki smirks.

"Holy shit!" Everyone yelled.

"That was awesome." Ned said.

"That's what I call a God of Thunder." Tony said.

"Right." Scott agreed, in awe.

__________________________________