| 023 |

Thor says they're going through the big one

Thor says they're going through the big one. Valkyrie asks if he means the Devil's Anus.

"That's what it's called?" Scott asked, laughing.

"That is an... unfortunate name." Sam said also giggling. "But it's hilarious."

Bruce looks up from his food and asks who's anus. Thor says he didn't know it was called that when he picked it. Bruce says it looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein-Rosen bridge.

"It does."Valkyrie says they'll need another ship because that would tear hers to pieces.

Thor says they'll need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity. Bruce says they'll need an offline power steering system that could function without the on-board computer.

"I don't understand any of what's happening right now." Happy said.

"It seems like someone has been hanging around our resident nerds a lot." Natasha said, the nerds being Bruce and Stark.

Valkyrie says they'll need cup holders because they're going to die so- drinks!

"The important stuff." Bucky said.

Bruce asks if he knows her and says he feels like he knows her. Valkyrie says she feels like she knows him too and says it's weird.

Thor asks what Bruce says to uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway and says it's an adventure.

"Quite the adventure." Clint said.

They fistbump and agree that they need a ship. Valkyrie says there's 1 or 2 ships that are top of the line models. Loki says he doesn't mean to impose. Valkyrie throws her bottle at the wall behind him.

"Why the hell are you so polite all the time?" Sam asked Loki.

"I don't know why but it irks me."Loki says Grandmaster has access to many ships and he's stolen the access codes to his security system.

"Smart." Sam said.

Valkyrie asks if he's suddenly overcome with the urge to do the right thing. Loki says he's run out of favor with Grandmaster and in exchange for the codes and access to a ship he's asking for safe passage through the Anus.

"How can you just say that without laughing?" Tony asked.

Thor asks if Loki's saying he can get them access to the garage without setting off alarms. Loki says he can.

Bruce huddles them up and says he was talking to Loki a few minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of them.

"Technically I said, it varied from time to time, I never said I'd do it." Loki said.

"No, but you suggested it." Bruce said.

"I did do that." Loki conceded.

Valkyrie says Loki tried to kill her. Thor says Loki's tried to Kill him on many occasions. Loki sighed.

Thor says that when they were children Loki transformed himself into a snake because he knows Thor loves snakes but when he went to pick up the snake to admire it, Loki transformed back into himself and went 'Yeah it's me' then stabbed him. He says they were 8 at the time.

"That actually happened?" Hope asked.

"Yes it actually happened, and it hurt." Thor said, sparing a glance at his younger brother.

"Was it like a prank or... did he just feel like stabbing you?" Coulson asked.

"What difference does it make?" Thor asked.

"I'm sorry but... you actually like snakes?" Scott asked. "Why?"

Valkyrie says they'll need to draw guards away from the palace if they're boosting a ship.

Loki suggests that they set the beast loose.

"Considering the fact that that's who Grandmaster is looking for, that probably isn't the best idea." Rhodey said.

Thor tells Loki to shut up. Valkyrie asks if they have a beast. Thor says there's no beast and Loki's being stupid and says they're going to start a revolution.

________________________________