| 010 |

Thor asks about him and says he's made of rock

Thor asks about him and says he's made of rock. Korg says it's perishable rock. A pebble falls from Korg's face.

Korg says he does smaller fights to warm up the crowd then asks if Thor's going to fight the champion.

"If that's what I need to do to earn my freedom then yes, I think I will." Thor said.

Thor says he'll fight the champion, win and get off Sakaar. Korg says that's what Doug used to say then calls Thor 'New Doug.'

"I like this dude, he's nice, very positive guy." Quill said.

"Reminds me of Luis." Scott said.

Hela and Skurge walks through dead Einherjar in the palace. Hela asks if no one remembers her and if they haven't been taught their history.

They look at a mural that depicts Asgard after she was locked away. Hela scoffs at them and says Odin was proud to have it but he was ashamed of how he got it.

"That does sound like Odin." Loki said.

Hela throws blades at the mural, causing it to fall and break. The look up at the mural that was under it which depicts Asgard during her and Odin's reign of terror.

Everyone gasped. Shocked to finally see the truth about Odin.

Hela says they were unstoppable and says she was his weapon in the conquest that built Asgard's empire.

One by one the realms became theirs but then her ambition outgrew his so he banished her and locked her away like an animal.

"I might not like our sister very much, but I can definitely understand where she's coming from and why she's doing this." Loki said.

Most people in the room found that they agreed with that statement.She says before that, Asgard's warriors were honored and were buried as heroes beneath the palace.

"Not weird at all." Peter said.

Hela and Skurge arrive in the weapons vault. Hela pushes over a fake infinity gauntlet and says most of the stuff in there is fake.

"Why does Odin have fake Infinity Stones?" Strange asked.

Hela calls the Casket of Ancient WInters weak. She says Surtur's crown is smaller than she thought it would be.

"You won't be saying that once you see what it can do." Loki said.

Hela says the Tesseract isn't bad before she finds the eternal flame and takes some of it in her palm.

She grabs an axe and breaks through the floor before asking Skurge if he wants to see what true power looks like.

"I don't." Scott said.

Hela drops into the hole she made and finds where Asgard's warriors used to be buried. She sees Fenris and asks what they've done to him.

With the Eternal Flame you are reborn.She throws the flame on the floor and it turns green, the dead come to life. Hela says she's missed them.

"Oh my god." They all say.

_____________________________