| 017 |

Valkyrie walks into Hulk's room, he greets her

Valkyrie walks into Hulk's room, he greets her. Valkyrie runs up to him and they play fight.

"So you and Hulk are... friends?" Clint asked.

"Yeah, he's fun." Valkyrie said.

She notices Thor by the window and she asks if he's so thick-headed that he can't tell that someone hiding all the way across the universe wants to be left alone.

Thor says they need to talk. Valkyrie denies and says he wants to talk to her.

"True." Hope said.

Thor tells Hulk that he needs her to stay. Hulk throws his headboard at the doorway and asks Valkyrie to stay. She agrees, grabs a bottle and says she'll listen to him until her drink is empty.

Thor says Asgard is in danger people are dying and he needs her help to get back there. She finishes her drink.

"That was fast." Thor said.

"I'm impressed." Tony said.

She drops the bottle and starts to leave. Thor tells her that Odin is dead and says Hela has invaded Asgard. Valkyrie says Asgard is already lost if Hela's back.

"You knew her?" Strange asked.

Thor says he's going to stop her. Valkyrie asks if he's going alone.

"Yeah, probably not good to try and take on the Goddess of Death buy yourself." Coulson said.

Thor says he's putting together a team that consists of him, her and Hulk. Hulk says no to the team. Thor says the team is himself and Valkyrie. Valkyrie says the team is only him.

"Damn, rejected." Peter said.

Thor tells her to listen and says the Valkyrie are a legend and were elite warriors sworn to defend the throne. Valkyrie says she isn't letting herself get dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles.

"Fair enough, they usually end badly." Loki said.

Thor asks what that's supposed to mean. Valkyrie says Hela's power comes from Asgard and when it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne.

"She's even worse than I thought." Quill said.

Valkyrie says when Hela tried to escape banishment Odin sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back and says she already faced Hela back when she believed in the throne and it cost her everything and that the secrets and the throne are what's wrong with Asgard.

"True." Thor agreed, he couldn't not agree with her, especially after everything that's recently come to the light.

Thor agrees, and tries to stop Valkyrie from leaving. She points a knife at his throat and tells him not to get familiar.

Thor pushes the knife down and says that's why he turned down the throne but this isn't about the crown anymore.

"No it is not." Steve agreed.

Thor it's about the people who are dying and says they're Valkyrie's people too. Valkyrie pushes him away and tells him to forget it and says she has.

Thor agrees then thanks her. Valkyrie asks what for. Thor pulls out the device that controls the obedience disk.

"You're learning." Loki said, a little proudly. Thor uses the device to remove the obedience didk.

"Finally."Thor tells her to go ahead and keep enslaving people for Grandmaster, drinking and hiding.

Hulk throws Thor a ball, Thor says he chooses to run toward his problems not away from them. He throws the ball at the window and it hits him in the face and knocks him down.

Everyone laughed.

"Epic fail." Ned said.

Thor says that's what heroes do. He jumps through the window and slides down the building.

Hulk, still in the room tells him to stay.

"Aww, he called you his friend." Natasha said. "Progress."

________________________________