Chapter 3

Nicki P.O.V

I walked up on the porch, and sighed, clutching on to my Michael Kors bag under my arm. I knocked three times on the door before a man, or should I say, teen with a tattoos covering his arms and neck opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Nicki and I'm looking for a Mrs. Knowles?" I smiled looking up from the business card she had given me. He looked me up and down before saying, "Bey!"

The woman I had seen yesterday walked out from the kitchen, holding her phone between her cheek. "Boy, what did I tell you about calling me that?"

"Whatever, this woman said she wanted you." He walked away leaving us alone at the door.

"Sorry about that. Come on in." We walked inside of this mansion like house. It was beautiful. I smiled at the sight of the kitchen. I can't even begin to describe what it looked like.

"So, as you can see, this is our house. I have three children, Christopher, who you met at the door, August, he's around here somewhere and Jhene. Jhene is an absolute angel, August, he can be at times and Christopher, well, he can be a handful, so be aware of him."

"Don't worry about that. I know how I can break attitudes with kids like that." I smiled.

"Good, and my husband, Drake, will be home shortly. So, how about I show you to your room and you get situated?" I nodded my head and she led me upstairs.

~

I walked down the hall, checking some of the empty rooms. I heard moaning when I walked past the fourth door on the left. It sounded like August or Christopher. I ain't gon look cause I don't wanna cuss out one of these little children just yet.

I walked down into the kitchen and seen Mrs. Knowles talking to this tall, sexy man. They both turned around looked at me.

"Nicki, you are just in time to meet my husband, Drake. Honey, this is our new nanny, Nicki." I shook his hand.

"Thank god, Bey found a nanny because I didn't know what we were gonna do." He laughed.

"Okay, do you want me to start dinner?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful. Its even better because I get a break for the rest of the night." Mrs. Knowles smiled.

"Good, I'll get started and I'll call you all down when its ready."

They nodded their heads and walked out, leaving me there. This will be easy.

10+ votes and 5+ comments, I'll update. Also, go read That One Girl and In Love With A Stripper, if you're not already reading them.